Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA...

+3
mikeybonz
fish factor
stevel
7 posters

Go down

YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... Empty YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA...

Post  stevel 7/23/2010, 12:33 pm

jeff your a great person with a big heart always doing good for people and this site.... cool
thanks for all you have done for me....heres something for ya.....enjoy... YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 962367 YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 962367
TEASER FOR THE MANTLE AND A HOOK THAT I KNOW ULL WORK YOUR MAGIC ON MAKING SOMETHING TO PUT IT ON.... YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 962367 cheers YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 962367 cheers

YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... Lures-102

Last edited by stevel on 7/23/2010, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... Empty Re: YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA...

Post  fish factor 7/23/2010, 1:59 pm

Wow steve those are sic bro wow
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... Empty Re: YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA...

Post  mikeybonz 7/23/2010, 5:13 pm

nice work
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 7/23/2010, 8:02 pm

stevel wrote:jeff your a great person with a big heart always doing good for people and this site.... cool
thanks for all you have done for me....heres something for ya.....enjoy... YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 962367 YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 962367
TEASER FOR THE MANTLE AND A HOOK THAT I KNOW ULL WORK YOUR MAGIC ON MAKING SOMETHING TO PUT IT ON.... YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 962367 cheers YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 962367 cheers

YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... Lures-102

wow cool You Da Man Steve!!Those are frickin killer Man! I'll try to come up w/ something worthy of that tail, and proudly display the other!!!

Thanks Bro!!! YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 962367

Jeff
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 7/24/2010, 1:03 am

nice stevel....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 7/24/2010, 7:48 pm

The pictures do these no justice...My daughter loves hers...Thanks Steve
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 7/24/2010, 8:04 pm

Murphthesurf wrote:The pictures do these no justice...My daughter loves hers...Thanks Steve

I wish i was in this CLICK.....lmfao
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 7/24/2010, 8:52 pm

Oldsalts wrote:
Murphthesurf wrote:The pictures do these no justice...My daughter loves hers...Thanks Steve

ed click... confused ...I dont believe in clicks is called friendship....and you can never have enough friends....
and in my circle of friends theres a spot there wth your name in it.... YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 742713
there will be an evil stevel squid tailhook in the mail for ya monday bro...enjoy it ..... YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 962367 YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 7/24/2010, 9:30 pm

stevel wrote:
Oldsalts wrote:

ed click... confused ...I dont believe in clicks is called friendship....and you can never have enough friends....
and in my circle of friends theres a spot there wth your name in it.... YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 742713
there will be an evil stevel squid tailhook in the mail for ya monday bro...enjoy it ..... YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 962367 YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 962367

Man O Man I am pumped now cant wait Steve they are awesome and i will do you proud...!!!!\

Thanks Man
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 7/24/2010, 10:08 pm

Oldsalts wrote:

WTF Ed!!! Didn't you get the memo confused ...Your the president & CEO of "THE CLICK" lol! lol! lol!

Bluesfish YO BLUESFISH....SOMETHING FOR YA... 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 7/24/2010, 10:18 pm

Bluesfish wrote:
Oldsalts wrote:

WTF Ed!!! Didn't you get the memo confused ...Your the president & CEO of "THE CLICK" lol! lol! lol!

Wrong Click Jeff..........LOLOLOL
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 7/25/2010, 8:24 am

Bluesfish wrote:
Oldsalts wrote:

More like the president of the " Woke up on the wrong side of the F**king bed Club " Sleep lol!
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down