Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

taking my sister fishing who do u think will catch the bigger fish?

+7
dozer 277
stevel
Greatbaits
Kevnmary
SurfChick
plugfreek92
snipemaster5
11 posters

Go down

taking my sister fishing who do u think will catch the bigger fish? Empty taking my sister fishing who do u think will catch the bigger fish?

Post  snipemaster5 7/15/2010, 3:20 pm

taking my sister fishing who do u think will catch the bigger fish me or my sis jennet?we will vs for who ever catches the biggest fluke this is her first time salt water fishing so maybe she will get some luck but maybe i will get more and beat her so who do u think will win leave ur guess it is me or her u pick and when i come back i will let u know who the winner is.GOODLUCK...................who ever guess first with the right answer will get the prize of..................................THE JOY OF WINNING HHAHAHAHA SORRY I DONT MAKE PLUGS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snipemaster5
snipemaster5

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

taking my sister fishing who do u think will catch the bigger fish? Empty Re: taking my sister fishing who do u think will catch the bigger fish?

Post  plugfreek92 7/15/2010, 3:26 pm

lol thats a funny one
plugfreek92
plugfreek92

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

taking my sister fishing who do u think will catch the bigger fish? Empty Re: taking my sister fishing who do u think will catch the bigger fish?

Post  SurfChick 7/15/2010, 3:59 pm

I have to say the sister Very Happy popcorn taking my sister fishing who do u think will catch the bigger fish? 870783 :queen: lol! lol!
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 7/15/2010, 4:18 pm

ok then I'll say You
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Greatbaits 7/15/2010, 4:35 pm

:queen: Sister :queen: :

Very Happy
Greatbaits
Greatbaits

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 7/15/2010, 4:37 pm

sis... beginners luck always gets the bigger one.... cheers taking my sister fishing who do u think will catch the bigger fish? 962367 cheers
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 7/15/2010, 4:53 pm

no offense boss but i have to go with your sister. girls always outfish the guys. my daughter always puts a beat down on me.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  Greatbaits 7/15/2010, 5:19 pm

My sister would fish once a year. Once a year she would out catch me. Welcome To SBO
Greatbaits
Greatbaits

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 7/15/2010, 5:25 pm

your sis is gonna kick your butt lol! taking my sister fishing who do u think will catch the bigger fish? 56958 lol! taking my sister fishing who do u think will catch the bigger fish? 56958

good luck and have fun
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 7/15/2010, 8:36 pm

i think you both will be winners spending a nice day out with each other.....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 7/15/2010, 9:06 pm

Your sister....... :queen:
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 7/16/2010, 8:37 am

I'm putting my money on you Gazi,Big brother will be teaching lil sister how to fish cool . Put that new Lami, and Van Stal you just got for your birthday to good use!!!!
If she dose win she gets the next free plug not you!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Good luck,have fun w/ the family.

Bluesfish taking my sister fishing who do u think will catch the bigger fish? 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Greatbaits 7/16/2010, 9:05 am

holymackeral wrote:i think you both will be winners spending a nice day out with each other.....

taking my sister fishing who do u think will catch the bigger fish? 962367
Greatbaits
Greatbaits

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down