Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evel Stevel and his Great White.....

+13
MissRiss
RHM
Doc Popper
mikeybonz
Kevnmary
Charlie G.
Greatbaits
stevel
holymackeral
smitty
Murphthesurf
fish factor
Oldsalts
17 posters

Go down

Evel Stevel and his Great White..... Empty Evel Stevel and his Great White.....

Post  Oldsalts 7/4/2010, 11:18 pm

Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Evel Stevel and his Great White..... Empty Re: Evel Stevel and his Great White.....

Post  fish factor 7/4/2010, 11:29 pm

lmao say goodbye to your lil fingers Evel Stevel and his Great White..... 56958
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Evel Stevel and his Great White..... Empty Re: Evel Stevel and his Great White.....

Post  Murphthesurf 7/4/2010, 11:29 pm

Evel Stevel and his Great White..... 56958 Evel Stevel and his Great White..... 56958
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 7/4/2010, 11:37 pm

what a wimp lol scrams like a little girl lol its just a finger lol......
would love to hear what he sounds like when he gets hit with 220 volts or hell a 9v battery will make him cry..

all kidding aside what a stupid thing to do with out pliers
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 7/4/2010, 11:39 pm

i was so hoping that was going to happen..... i guess while boat fishing you feel invincible? so you don't carry hook pullers or pliers?

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 7/5/2010, 12:58 am

wow wow ....well thats almost what was taking place with the capture of my baby great white.... lol! lol!
but the captain and the mate and myself being trained in great white sharking handle them properly... lol! lol!
that man screaming sounded just like charlie when the beast was brought on board the vessel.... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 7/5/2010, 7:27 am

stevel wrote: wow wow ....well thats almost what was taking place with the capture of my baby great white.... lol! lol!
but the captain and the mate and myself being trained in great white sharking handle them properly... lol! lol!
that man screaming sounded just like charlie when the beast was brought on board the vessel.... lol! lol!

Evel Stevel and his Great White..... 56958 Evel Stevel and his Great White..... 56958
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  Greatbaits 7/5/2010, 9:38 am

Evel Stevel and his Great White..... 962367 lol!

Greatbaits
Greatbaits

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 7/5/2010, 12:08 pm

Never bring a live shark with TEETH into the boat. It isn't worth the 1.00 hook to go thru what that A-hole had happen to him.
Evel Stevel and his Great White..... 56958 That ain't nice Steve Evel Stevel and his Great White..... 56958
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 7/5/2010, 6:30 pm

that had to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a while! Evel Stevel and his Great White..... 56958 Evel Stevel and his Great White..... 56958
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 7/6/2010, 6:24 pm

what a little girl, first off its called a hook out. and at that point just cut the hook.
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Popper 7/7/2010, 11:01 pm

lol...that had to hurt bet he wont do that again..you ever have a big bass clamp on to your hand and not let go they can do some damage imagine what that shark did. one thing fishing out there for fluke and bass be ware the spiny dog fish those spines are vicious and can cause sorrow and pain i know i found out the hard way lol...
Doc Popper
Doc Popper
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post  RHM 7/8/2010, 12:05 pm

That was a cute great white..... didn't expect that....LOL
RHM
RHM

Number of posts : 388

http://WWW.Stripedbassobession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MissRiss 7/9/2010, 11:27 am

that was just stupidity, the smart thing to do was cut the line.
MissRiss
MissRiss

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 7/9/2010, 8:57 pm

MORON!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Hawk 7/10/2010, 3:00 pm

As soon as the video started playing my jaw dropped and the words"wtf" wow Very lucky it could of been worse. Glad your ok steve,next time cut the leader bro.
Fish Hawk
Fish Hawk

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 7/11/2010, 1:17 pm

GARGOON. LOL. FI YOU USE PLIERS WITH BLUE FISH WHY NOT WITH A BABY GREAT WHITE. THAT SHOULD TEACH HIM NOT TOO FEED THE SHARKS. LOL [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 7/12/2010, 9:39 pm

Old age has provided me with some wisdom... 1) Anything the good Lord put teeth in will bite you... 2) Pliers save fingers bot at sea or on the sand 3) Good thing the shark was held in the manner it was, should it have been reversed the scream heard would have been several octaves higher...LOL......salt... the compassionate...
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down