Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An idea on state limits

3 posters

Go down

An idea on state limits Empty An idea on state limits

Post  BrianM38 3/14/2009, 9:59 am

I was thinking a sticky on top of eash regional forum of size and take limits would be a good idea. For one, I travel to NY alot and their regs are different than my home state. It may also wake up either the unknowing fisherman or the ones that take regardless of the regs that are in place. I brought this up on another board in the past but as usual, it got overlooked by some :jerk off: attempting to be a clown
BrianM38
BrianM38

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

An idea on state limits Empty Re: An idea on state limits

Post  fishincrazy 3/14/2009, 10:05 am

Sounds like a good idea,Maybe post the links to the different regs???so that people can get access to each individual states reg's???Would you just want salt water reg's or salt and fresh????Let's think this out and we'll take action in it!!!!

cheers GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!! cheers

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BrianM38 3/14/2009, 10:19 am

Personally I only fish salt but I also dont think we should alienate the fresh water guys. Honestly, Fresh water fish and salt water fish are a resourse and if abused, both will be gone so maybe it is a good is a good idea if we post both. I volunteer to get all the NJ regs together. Maybe some others could get their home state regs and make a post. I will work on NJ and have it posted before the weekend is over.
BrianM38
BrianM38

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 3/14/2009, 10:24 am

BrianM38 wrote:Personally I only fish salt but I also dont think we should alienate the fresh water guys. Honestly, Fresh water fish and salt water fish are a resourse and if abused, both will be gone so maybe it is a good is a good idea if we post both. I volunteer to get all the NJ regs together. Maybe some others could get their home state regs and make a post. I will work on NJ and have it posted before the weekend is over.

Go for it!!!!Let me know when you've got the NJ reg's!!! Redbass already posted the NY Regs I'll do the Del Marva Regs!!Maybe we could get an RI guy,NH guy to post their regs anybody????

FC :affraid:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 3/14/2009, 10:26 am

YOU ASKED AND I PUT ITUP FOR THE SALT WATER. I LOOKED . WANT TOO TALK AOUT WE WILL KEP THIS THREAD GOING.

THANK YOU

REDBASS Very Happy
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content