Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fresh off the spinner AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

+3
stevel
holymackeral
dozer 277
7 posters

Go down

fresh off the spinner AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Empty fresh off the spinner AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Post  dozer 277 4/13/2010, 1:56 pm

ok second time off the spinner. i hate it when the epoxie doesnt dry. its a bear to sand it off when its gummy. makes a mess. but there done now. fresh off the spinner AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Fishin11

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

fresh off the spinner AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: fresh off the spinner AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Post  holymackeral 4/13/2010, 3:23 pm

wow those are great...... love the shape and large eyes....... what's the stats?

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

fresh off the spinner AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: fresh off the spinner AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Post  stevel 4/13/2010, 3:24 pm

damn larry look sweeeeeeeeeeeeet as always.....awsome job...... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Beachboy 4/13/2010, 4:01 pm

great job they look awesome :king: cheers fresh off the spinner AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! 560155
Beachboy
Beachboy

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 4/13/2010, 4:53 pm

makerel not sure about 7.5 inches long and about 1.5 oz they are tailweighted. gonna finish them with some awesome stevel tail hooks and trebels.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 4/13/2010, 4:57 pm

steve check out the pile of hardwoods i acquired recently. there is basswood, mahogony, elm, ash, oak and im not sure what else is there so if you need some wood let me know. some is 2" thick and the basswood is 3" thick and 8ft long by 10" wide fresh off the spinner AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Fishin13

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/13/2010, 5:11 pm

damn larry u better get to work...if u need tailhooks for the plugs your gonna be producing... I GOT U .... cool
thanks for the offer on the wood larry but my hand carve hobby isnt as big as I thought it would be... Embarassed Embarassed
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  tauruck 4/13/2010, 5:25 pm

Gee, I designed a few here and they look very similar to yours.
How do those work?.
tauruck
tauruck

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 4/13/2010, 6:55 pm

Wow Nice poppers Larry....Good luck with em!!!

Bluesfish fresh off the spinner AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 4/14/2010, 10:50 am

wow wow wow

fresh off the spinner AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! 962367 fresh off the spinner AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! 962367 fresh off the spinner AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! 962367

cheers cheers cheers

GREAT JOB!!!!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 4/14/2010, 7:19 pm

Tauruck not sure how they will perform. its a new shape for me. i see alot of guys making this shape and thought i would try it. what would you use them for in africa? steve it is gonna take me a very long time to use all this wood. will probobly get rid of some just to make some room in my garage.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down