Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pebble Beach

+7
joesfishinproblem
kingfishking
holymackeral
muggler
fish factor
stevel
Kevnmary
11 posters

Go down

Pebble Beach Empty Pebble Beach

Post  Kevnmary 4/6/2010, 3:19 pm

Found this posted on another site (yeah I was slumming! Embarassed ) Looks like they will be enforcing the No Trespassing Signs. That sucks I like fishing that spot unless caught in a thunderstorm.

Pebble Beach...you know thoes signs?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well today I met a nice young man working for the Fish and Game. As I walked on to the road we met and he asked, "Is this your car?" It wasn't mine because I don't park on the street I walk there. But he asked if I had permission to fish there and I didn't have any such permission. The officer told me that the signs that say "No Trespassing" that are posted all along the one side of the street are real and he can issue anyone there walking out from the water with rod or gun a $135 ticket for "trespassing to hunt or fish". He was told by his supervisor that the other day there were 20 cars on the street and lets face it they were fishing. Since there is only one house that faces the bay and it wasn't a party they knew. So from now on the officer will be there to issue tickets. Now, from what I've heard the reason for the signs was due to an accident some young kid had on his quad and sued so up went the signs. True or not I don't know or even care, I hope the kid is alright but he ruined it for everyone now, the point is save yourself some money. He won't be there ever day or night but he will be there for sure. Black pickup, no cap, cop lights in the windshield hidden at the top by the black out. Even if you live across the street forget it you will get a ticket if you walk out looking like a fisherman or hunter. One more spot taken a way from the beach crowd.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Pebble Beach Empty Re: Pebble Beach

Post  stevel 4/6/2010, 4:30 pm

that sucks saw those sighns early in the yr ...guess they mean buisness ..... Pebble Beach 177925

it was an awsome spot jfp took us there ....damn that sucks..... Pebble Beach 177925
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 4/6/2010, 9:09 pm

ran into the same officer this morning and he nailed one guy with 6 bass 5 were over 33 inches and 1 was a 27 incher
he caught the guy at pebble beach around 4 am and the guy also got a trespasing ticket among the $150 per fish
i learned that the fish that were confiscated go to local food banks and those fines go toward the wildlife preservation
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  muggler 4/6/2010, 10:08 pm

I know a cop in union beach i will ask him what the deal is ??????

muggler

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 4/6/2010, 10:50 pm

lol....... i thought yous were talking about florida.....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  kingfishking 4/7/2010, 8:11 am

Where is Pebble beach cause I kno theres a pebble beach in mystic island to fish off of on great bay is that the one your talking about or a diffrent one
kingfishking
kingfishking
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 458

http://www.mtlmfg.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/7/2010, 10:51 am

Raritan Bay, NJ
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/7/2010, 11:54 am

muggler wrote:I know a cop in union beach i will ask him what the deal is ??????
the deal is its jcpl property and because od scum and people doing stupid stuff..ie dumping roof shimgles house hold garbage beer cans and lots of ither crap plus peole drive there trucks and quads like nitwits they decided it was not woth letting people acess their property to head down to the beach....i really dont blame them people are a holes

jfp
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/7/2010, 12:42 pm

So now you have to find and let me know of some new spots JFP. I liked that area alot there has to be other access points. Get on it!
cheers
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Pebble Beach Empty What is the location of signs?

Post  HHBass 4/18/2010, 9:18 pm

I usually park in the parking area that has a round lot is that of limits?

HHBass

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  cfishigotu 3/26/2011, 6:08 pm

Sounds like another access issue
cfishigotu
cfishigotu

Number of posts : 28

http://www.hrfa.us

Back to top Go down

Post  LamiglasMike 3/30/2011, 12:34 am

HHBass wrote:I usually park in the parking area that has a round lot is that of limits?

No. I was there the other day and parked in the lot.

I didn't see any no trespassing signs either. Must not be looking in the right spot?

Lami

LamiglasMike

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoScores 4/2/2011, 2:28 pm

Some one let me know the exact location. I work for the board of public utilities and can check to see if jcpl actually intended to not let fishermen on the property. Could be DEP trying to make $$$. If jcpl doesn't allow access, I believe they have to contribute to a project to increase public access.
RhinoScores
RhinoScores

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down