Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday report

3 posters

Go down

Saturday report Empty Saturday report

Post  erickoch 4/4/2010, 9:33 pm

Weather wasnt what i expected or hoped it would be. Went right out to the edge of the channel in the upper bay. around 20 feet of water. Had clams and bunker. caught one short on clam and the rest were on bunker. ended the day with 5 keepers with the biggest being close to 34" and the smallest 28.5". and had about 10 shorts. all were right around 28 but just not worth throwing in the box. all day was windy, foggy and rough. we couldnt see some of the tankers in the channel. you could hear the fog horn south of us a few times then next thing you know it was to the north.
erickoch
erickoch

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Saturday report Empty Re: Saturday report

Post  MissRiss 4/5/2010, 10:36 am

great job!! we eventually came up to where you guys were but it was soo rough and foggy even I felt nauseas. glad you guys made it back safe!
MissRiss
MissRiss

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Hawk 4/5/2010, 9:17 pm

Well done eric! You guys were troopers for stayin out in that stuff. Good to hear there are fish biting up there and on bunker. Looking forward to next weekend for sure.
Fish Hawk
Fish Hawk

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post  erickoch 4/5/2010, 10:38 pm

that was great when you guys appeared out of the fog. my dad was like is that your buddy. i couldnt tell. so we were just joking around that it was either you or someone that got lost. back before the gps days my dad was out with some friends and it was so foggy another boat came back and asked which way to shore my dad just said you have a compass? head west youll hit land eventually.
erickoch
erickoch

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Hawk 4/6/2010, 9:34 pm

You fishing this weekend?
Fish Hawk
Fish Hawk

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post  erickoch 4/7/2010, 9:52 pm

not this weekend. maybe the next. probably gonna hit the neshaminy creek saturday. was out trout fishing today after work and got 10. six rainbows and 4 browns. weather might be windy saturday, who knows. but we're gonna let the water warm up a little more and hopefully get out next saturday. also still recovering from the beating on last saturday.
erickoch
erickoch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down