Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Madness

3 posters

Go down

March Madness Empty March Madness

Post  Kevnmary 3/19/2010, 1:40 pm

Who's gonna win it all? After watching yesterday's games I'm thinking Kentucky looks like the cream of the crop. Kansas struggled at times with Lehigh.

Had to love that Wake Forrest game last night though!
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

March Madness Empty Re: March Madness

Post  naspinsz 3/19/2010, 2:00 pm

Kansas will bounce back and take it, aldrich is simply a beast....kentucky is young, i can see them getting too caught up in the hype...nova= early exit....washington= this year's sleeper....

but after yesterday, just goes to show how anyone can play when they want it bad enough! even though murray st won it at the buzzer, i don't think that was a huge upset, vandy was on the downfall the past few weeks...cant wait for the finishes today!
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 3/19/2010, 2:15 pm

This tournament is some of the best sports on TV all year long. It shows how great basketball can be and reminds me how much I hate professional Basketball.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 3/19/2010, 3:05 pm

Kevnmary wrote:This tournament is some of the best sports on TV all year long. It shows how great basketball can be and reminds me how much I hate professional Basketball.

i second BOTH of those statements!
naspinsz
naspinsz

Back to top Go down

Post  612fisherman 3/21/2010, 9:38 am

My bracket is busted. I still have Syracuse and Kentucky alive and in my championship game. Kentucky wins it all. They look tough again last night.

How about that big guy from St Mary's? I thinks her is averaging at least 30 over the first two games. Villanova could do nothing against him.

612fisherman

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 3/21/2010, 12:09 pm

northern iowa...unreal! that messed me up thats for sure! kid had guts with that 3 at the end of the game...st marys is no joke...who knew aussies were so good at basketball? lol
naspinsz
naspinsz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down