Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn.

+2
first2wins
skippy
6 posters

Go down

Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. Empty Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn.

Post  skippy 3/9/2010, 12:32 pm

How long will they continue to sell these things? Prius, which they said they had no problems with, accept fire, now joins the out of control death box list,,
Today a man in california "in his new prius" drove for a half hour at speeds near 100, car would not shift into neutral,, police officer gets in front of him applys his own brakes to slow the prius down enough that the car finally went into neutral before blowing up.. :read:
How many more people will die before they admit their electronic accleration controllers "which are all made in japan" has a problem... USA

Last edited by skippy on 3/11/2010, 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. Empty Re: Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn.

Post  first2wins 3/9/2010, 10:01 pm

I still love my Prius..put many hours in it the past few years...this past fall i practically lived out of it 3-4 days a week…RI, Montauk, IBSP, OCMD, VA Beach….and in a week’s maybe the Susquehanna Flats.
first2wins
first2wins

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. Empty be careful

Post  skippy 3/9/2010, 11:21 pm

first2wins wrote:I still love my Prius..put many hours in it the past few years...this past fall i practically lived out of it 3-4 days a week…RI, Montauk, IBSP, OCMD, VA Beach….and in a week’s maybe the Susquehanna Flats.
just be careful bro, this guys car had been checked out and told good to go..they got it on police dashcamhopefully be released tomorrow

skippy

Back to top Go down

Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. Empty Re: Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn.

Post  REDBASS 3/10/2010, 1:10 am

THEY ALL SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE ROAD. MELT THEM DOWN AND MAKE PAPER WEIGHTS.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 3/10/2010, 1:57 am

first2wins wrote:I still love my Prius..put many hours in it the past few years...this past fall i practically lived out of it 3-4 days a week…RI, Montauk, IBSP, OCMD, VA Beach….and in a week’s maybe the Susquehanna Flats.

Jason, i think its a good idea if i drive for now on. :..............

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. Empty okay

Post  skippy 3/11/2010, 1:13 pm

Two more today, a2005 prius, newyork, and a 2010 camry Connecticut...toyota owners got to feel like they are playing russian roulett Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. 218105

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  skippy 3/11/2010, 1:27 pm

skippy wrote:
just be careful bro, this guys car had been checked out and told good to go..they got it on police dashcamhopefully be released tomorrow
State attorney has got the car :read: prelimary inspection reveals NO brakepads left!
Question? How do you stop a runaway ToyoDah???.... Answer,,, With a Crown Victoria Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. 56958 Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. 56958
Great job by that trooper to get in front of the runaway car, and slow it down from a seventy mile an hour freefall...
People buying these things are putting everyone else's lives at risk... mad

skippy

Back to top Go down

Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. Empty okay

Post  skippy 3/11/2010, 5:24 pm

Out come the rats,,,Chief Toyota Lawyer says he was told not to turn over negative findings to U.S. investagations..
Should see some indictments coming down the pike,,,Oh yea, an oldlady, held on today,, sending people scatering before jumping a wall and driving down the church steps,, as her new Toyota drove through her chuch and courtyard,,,
Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. 56958 when does the madness stop,,, are people really still buying these things Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. 56958
check out your ford dealer Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. 218105

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 3/11/2010, 5:42 pm

lol a newer toyota got behind me the other day. i stayed in front of it till they turned off the highway. i had the lawyer's number dialed in the phone just waiting to hit the send button...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 3/11/2010, 6:28 pm

I Have 2007 Toyota/FJ Cruiser,My wife drives it 95% of the time,I have not heard anything about the FJ's yet..Keeping my fingers crossed. mad I like the FJ alot too...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. Empty Crazy.....

Post  skippy 3/11/2010, 6:53 pm

All the idiot jap supporters, bash this poor guy in cali, wore all the asbestos off his brake shoes trying
to stop his car, Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. 177925 cant wait to see how they bash an oldlady going to church Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. 56958 Dem guys in congress mothers should be in toyotas right now, maybe they would do something,,, no no no, toyota will instead take the meet my lobbyist approach.. status quo.... okay, we will see whos grandma gets it tomorrow :read: Toyota,,,crash and burn models,oldlady tears up her church and its courtyard in conn. 177925

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  first2wins 3/11/2010, 8:33 pm

black talon wrote:

Jason, i think its a good idea if i drive for now on. :..............

No you have to find the up side…this just gives me free rein to drive as fast as I do. If the man tries to pull me over I will just go faster and blame it on the car…..

I am not going to back Toyota with their current problems and I hope “they” whoever that is, gets to the bottom of this sooner than later. In the mean time I got my Prius and it has treated me well…

Should I take out a multimillion dollar life insurance policy?
first2wins
first2wins

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down