Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had problems gettting on last night to the website

+8
Kevnmary
Smoke
eurojett05
Minivin5
fish factor
stevel
126andy
tom1276
12 posters

Go down

Had problems gettting on last night to the website Empty Had problems gettting on last night to the website

Post  tom1276 3/2/2010, 9:11 am

Did anybody else experience this?? It told me the Admin. could possibly have deleted the website. I was like Oh Sh*t..... LOL I don't know what happened but I'm glad to be able to check things out again. atleast from work this morning I can. Hopefully i can get logged on back at home tonight.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Had problems gettting on last night to the website Empty Re: Had problems gettting on last night to the website

Post  126andy 3/2/2010, 9:56 am

I had the problem too but I thought it was my computer since I somehow lost all of my favs folder. Good to see the site back this morning.
126andy
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

Had problems gettting on last night to the website Empty Re: Had problems gettting on last night to the website

Post  stevel 3/2/2010, 10:00 am

they had a slite problem we where all out but where on now.... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 3/2/2010, 10:29 am

Ok just wanted to make sure it wasn't me LOL
tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 3/2/2010, 10:47 am

Oh man I was truley upset I thought the plug was pulled
on us and I lost all my fellow S.B.O friends glad were back
in action
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 3/2/2010, 11:02 am

Man I am glad its over....felt like someone died in
my family..... Smitty April fools is next month....lol
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 3/2/2010, 11:05 am

Not sure if you guys noticed, but when i try to open up this site, i get redirected into this site with an additional name...stripedbassobsession."userboard".com

confused
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 3/2/2010, 11:07 am

I bet ya it had to do with smitty quite smoking yesterday..... Had problems gettting on last night to the website 56958 Had problems gettting on last night to the website 56958 No all kiding aside i was like WTF??SBO is gone and all my new friends... Had problems gettting on last night to the website 177925 Glade the site is up and running... Welcome To SBO
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 3/2/2010, 11:42 am

Something strange is going on I just tried and got a GODaddy webpage that said the domain name has expired and needs to be renewed. I dont know if we got hacked but this is still happening at 10:00am this morning
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 3/2/2010, 11:44 am

I backed into the site but I bet if I went and put [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in my browser it would redirect to that Go Daddy site and you dont even get to see the go Daddy girls
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 3/2/2010, 11:46 am

I just rebookmarked the home page and replaced my old bookmark. Hopefully that solves it.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 3/2/2010, 11:47 am

Kevnmary wrote:I just rebookmarked the home page and replaced my old bookmark. Hopefully that solves it.

yeah i dont know whats going on, couldnt get in with yahoo, but at work google let me right in???

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 3/2/2010, 4:52 pm

Yeah site must have a BUG or something. It's still a little messed up.
tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 3/2/2010, 7:00 pm

sorry guys for the problems I'm working on it and will get it all rite again things got a little messed up with the hand over of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] name we now own it out rite and now i need to fix a few things to get things back to the way it was...
man let me tell ya i was as surprised as you in fact i was a wreck lol all i could think about was how hard it would be to start this over again and would i do it lol...

but we are back and all should be normal soon

thanks Smitty
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  old man 3/2/2010, 8:47 pm

.....normal ?

NORMAL ?!?!?!

..this place ain't never gonna be 'normal' ....sheesh..

..just look at the cast of characters ya got hangin round the chat room every night !!!!

...and the reason why they hang here ..sure ain't cause they are 'normal' ...

...worry bout nuthin smitty... systems crash...networks go down (where do they go when they go down ???) ...software upgrades have unannounced features....neat stuff like that ...

..but this place should not be confused with 'normal'

Old Man aka Bob

old man
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 3/2/2010, 8:50 pm

The Looney Tunes Gang hangs out in the chat room every night...... lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 3/2/2010, 9:10 pm

eurojett05 wrote:The Looney Tunes Gang hangs out in the chat room every night...... lol! lol!

yes and i was vewwy sad ......
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 3/2/2010, 11:49 pm

Had problems gettting on last night to the website 56958 Had problems gettting on last night to the website 56958 Had problems gettting on last night to the website 56958
tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 3/3/2010, 11:03 am

funny how this all started after the bossman quit smoking. smitty's computer needs it's nic-fix to properly work. maybe smitty you need to put one or two of those patches on your comp.

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down