Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skippylures will be at Bigrocks table in Berkeley...................

+6
black talon
tom1276
Smoke
Bluesfish
stevel
skippy
10 posters

Go down

Skippylures will be at Bigrocks table in Berkeley................... Empty Skippylures will be at Bigrocks table in Berkeley...................

Post  skippy 2/26/2010, 10:09 pm

Welcome To SBO Man it has been a tough year for one of my bros, a spider messed him up and he got very sick, developing Diabetes as a side effect.. Skippylures will be at Bigrocks table in Berkeley................... 177925
He was finally getting his health back together when the other day he takes a header, separating his patella from his kneecap, needless to say Bigrock is going to be laid up for awhile.....
I was going to sell my lures from Grumpys table at the Berkeley show,, Instead I got my own table,,
thanks BigRock..... Get Well Soon..... being down puts you on the computer a lot more, figure out the chat-room :read:,,,,,Skippylures will be at the Bigrocks table..... Skippylures will be at Bigrocks table in Berkeley................... 218105

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Skippylures will be at Bigrocks table in Berkeley................... Empty Re: Skippylures will be at Bigrocks table in Berkeley...................

Post  stevel 2/26/2010, 10:20 pm

GET WELL SOON BIGROCK......WELL SKIPP U GOT ENOUGH PLUGS TO FILL THAT BIG TABLE BRO..... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Skippylures will be at Bigrocks table in Berkeley................... Empty Re: Skippylures will be at Bigrocks table in Berkeley...................

Post  Bluesfish 2/26/2010, 10:26 pm

skippy wrote:Welcome To SBO Man it has been a tough year for one of my bros, a spider messed him up and he got very sick, developing Diabetes as a side effect.. Skippylures will be at Bigrocks table in Berkeley................... 177925
He was finally getting his health back together when the other day he takes a header, separating his patella from his kneecap, needless to say Bigrock is going to be laid up for awhile.....
I was going to sell my lures from Grumpys table at the Berkeley show,, Instead I got my own table,,
thanks BigRock..... Get Well Soon..... being down puts you on the computer a lot more, figure out the chat-room :read:,,,,,Skippylures will be at the Bigrocks table..... Skippylures will be at Bigrocks table in Berkeley................... 218105
Now that really sucks! I was just talking to him @ surf day, seemed to be in pretty good spirits.
Hope he gets better soon!!

Bluesfish USA
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 2/26/2010, 10:26 pm

Russ.Get well soon.Sorry your going to miss the show.Stay strong Bro..
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 2/26/2010, 11:41 pm

Wow just seen Big Rock @ Surf Day. When did he take a header??? Hope he's OK.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 2/27/2010, 12:15 am

man i wish Russ all the best in his health. really sorry to hear this.

get well big guy

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 2/27/2010, 12:57 am

Sorry to hear Rock. Hope you get well soon.

Jamie
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 2/27/2010, 1:01 am

Wow that sucks. I got bit by a spider in Myrtle Beach one year and I swelled up like the elephant man. Sorry to hear about the fall as well.

Get better soon Rock!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 2/27/2010, 12:54 pm

get well soon big rock..... although to tell the truth i can't wait to hopefully get my hands on a skippy lure finally...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 2/27/2010, 1:04 pm

SPEEDY RECOVERY RUSS.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down