Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when will you start fishing the D bay for bass?

+3
joesfishinproblem
Fish Hawk
Freddy 4mcola
7 posters

Go down

when will you start fishing the D bay for bass? Empty when will you start fishing the D bay for bass?

Post  Freddy 4mcola 2/18/2010, 1:44 pm

How soon will you start fishing the D bay? when do you think the bass will become active & feed?
Freddy 4mcola
Freddy 4mcola

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

when will you start fishing the D bay for bass? Empty Re: when will you start fishing the D bay for bass?

Post  Fish Hawk 2/22/2010, 10:58 pm

When the water temp gets around 50, and mother nature willing...Picking up the rig in a few weeks...Wont be long long now cheers
Fish Hawk
Fish Hawk

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

when will you start fishing the D bay for bass? Empty Re: when will you start fishing the D bay for bass?

Post  joesfishinproblem 2/22/2010, 11:24 pm

i would say we will be on bass with clams march 15th at 830pm

jfp
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 2/22/2010, 11:25 pm

i like jfp's thinking...
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 2/23/2010, 9:13 am

when will you start fishing the D bay for bass? 870783 IT's been sooooooooo Long......UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spring can't come soon enough

JFP Has got the right idea. Get out there cause you never know. when will you start fishing the D bay for bass? 92223
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 3/16/2010, 1:13 am

I just read a report of a few smalls caught at the fort. I can smell them coming when will you start fishing the D bay for bass? 962367
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  swab1985 3/20/2010, 8:50 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:i would say we will be on bass with clams march 15th at 830pm

jfp

Damn butter, you were close. 2 days and 8 hours short Very Happy
swab1985
swab1985

Number of posts : 251

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/fish-n-chip-sportfishing-h11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down