Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surf Day @ brookdale college in lincroft

+10
eurojett05
stevel
Bobes
Driftwood
Bluesfish
Kevnmary
612fisherman
mikeybonz
tom1276
Tossin Plugs
14 posters

Go down

Surf Day @ brookdale college in lincroft Empty Surf Day @ brookdale college in lincroft

Post  Tossin Plugs 2/17/2010, 1:36 pm

So, who is going to this show? It is loaded with some top speakers in our sport. Seminars all day long on all different and great topics. And there are alot of good vendors going to be there. Door prizes and more WOW I think I will be broke at the end of this day LOL..
Tossin Plugs
Tossin Plugs

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Surf Day @ brookdale college in lincroft Empty Re: Surf Day @ brookdale college in lincroft

Post  tom1276 2/17/2010, 5:51 pm

I'll be there. Had a great time last year.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Surf Day @ brookdale college in lincroft Empty Re: Surf Day @ brookdale college in lincroft

Post  mikeybonz 2/18/2010, 11:13 am

ill be there, and ill be broke once i leave this place Surf Day @ brookdale college in lincroft 870783
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  612fisherman 2/18/2010, 1:54 pm

I'll be there.

612fisherman

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 2/18/2010, 1:57 pm

Me and the boy will be there. Make sure you stop me and introduce yourself when you see me. I'll be the big guy in the SBO jacket.

Also if anyone is interested in helping put leaflets on cars promoting SBO let me know. I'll print out about 250 or so.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 2/18/2010, 2:18 pm

Make sure all you guys stop by the Striper Bites table and or the tying Demo to say hello. Surf Day @ brookdale college in lincroft 622665

...................................................... Welcome To SBO .......................................................

Bluesfish cool
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Driftwood 2/18/2010, 8:29 pm

Oh yeah, I'll be there!!
Driftwood
Driftwood

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post  612fisherman 2/18/2010, 11:04 pm

Kevnmary wrote:Me and the boy will be there. Make sure you stop me and introduce yourself when you see me. I'll be the big guy in the SBO jacket.

Also if anyone is interested in helping put leaflets on cars promoting SBO let me know. I'll print out about 250 or so.

Kev,

No need to be outside in the cold putting them on cars. If you want, I can leave a stack at our grand prize table, or find somewhere for them. Let me know. I will be the bigger guy in a grey JSS sweatshirt. You can't miss me. Josh

612fisherman

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 2/19/2010, 1:30 am

612fisherman wrote:
Kevnmary wrote:Me and the boy will be there. Make sure you stop me and introduce yourself when you see me. I'll be the big guy in the SBO jacket.

Kev,

No need to be outside in the cold putting them on cars. If you want, I can leave a stack at our grand prize table, or find somewhere for them. Let me know. I will be the bigger guy in a grey JSS sweatshirt. You can't miss me. Josh

Awesome, thanks. I was going to have a few kids do it for a few bucks but that might be easier.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobes 2/19/2010, 11:49 am

612fisherman wrote: I will be the bigger guy in a grey JSS sweatshirt. You can't miss me. Josh

Don't you mean the BIGGEST guy? lol!

Bobes

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/19/2010, 12:11 pm

ill be there ...see ya there ..ill be the bald good lookin guy in the sbo jacket ..... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 2/19/2010, 12:35 pm

stevel wrote:ill be there ...see ya there ..ill be the bald good lookin guy in the sbo jacket ..... lol! lol!
cool Hoped you would make it Steve, Make sure you stop by the demo...I'll be the one w/ my finger tied to the vice lol!
See Yea tomorrow! Surf Day @ brookdale college in lincroft 622665

Bluesfish Surf Day @ brookdale college in lincroft 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 2/19/2010, 12:41 pm

I am missing out on all the fun again.... mad
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  old man 2/19/2010, 12:56 pm

....lside by the Lemire's Plugworks table and strike up a conversation (keep him awake !!!)...

...oh and don't forget to tell Alan that he talks funny !!!

...feel free to ask him if those are 'Old Man' tails...LOL

old man
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 2/19/2010, 5:28 pm

I'm sure we'll get lots of Pic's for those who can't make it.

Bluesfish :..............
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  slamming snizz69 2/19/2010, 5:45 pm

I'll be there cant wait to meet some SBO family
slamming snizz69
slamming snizz69

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 2/19/2010, 7:21 pm

I'll be there, looking forward to meeting up with some of you guys.
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 2/19/2010, 7:22 pm

wat time does it start tomorrow
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/19/2010, 7:24 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:wat time does it start tomorrow

9am joe .... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 2/19/2010, 8:41 pm

stevel bring the goods,,i have ur item also lol

jfp
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/19/2010, 8:51 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:stevel bring the goods,,i have ur item also lol

jfp

ok ill bring the goods ... lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 2/19/2010, 11:23 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:stevel bring the goods,,i have ur item also lol

jfp

Will you have anything for me Joe?
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tossin Plugs 2/21/2010, 2:07 pm

the surf day show was excellent, the seminars were amazing and Alberto thinks outside the box for sure. The seminars alone were worth the price to get in. Only negative thing that happened was an ahole had to steal from the vendors.
Tossin Plugs
Tossin Plugs

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down