Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKYPE a cool way to make free calls to other members for free

+4
FJR
joesfishinproblem
skippy
smitty
8 posters

Go down

SKYPE a cool way to make free calls to other members for free Empty SKYPE a cool way to make free calls to other members for free

Post  smitty 2/16/2010, 10:41 am

Skype if your not signed up for it do it.....
Its a great way to make free calls to others for free using your computer and if you have a web cam you can even make free video calls.

a few of us have been playing with this over the last week and let me tell ya its awesome.

In the future Skippy came up with the idea of doing a live lure building video chat cant wait to do that sounds like a blast.

once you do sign up for it and yes its free you can add your skype user name to your profile on sbo and a link will show up the same as like your pm button.

lts all get aboard this as its a really neat and useful feature...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Smitty
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

SKYPE a cool way to make free calls to other members for free Empty wow

Post  skippy 2/16/2010, 6:12 pm

free phone service,,, is very cool, but the video conference is awesome, the future in lure building, am putting together lathe demos as well as spray demos, how bout this,,,, video builds by the best in the buisness,, the new challenges start SKYPE a cool way to make free calls to other members for free 622665 in june, get your skype on before that, or get left behind...

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

SKYPE a cool way to make free calls to other members for free Empty Re: SKYPE a cool way to make free calls to other members for free

Post  joesfishinproblem 2/16/2010, 6:16 pm

i need a how not to drop a wet plug in the saw dust demo...dropped 2 yeasterday it was fantasic cheers
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

SKYPE a cool way to make free calls to other members for free Empty hmmmm

Post  skippy 2/16/2010, 6:57 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:i need a how not to drop a wet plug in the saw dust demo...dropped 2 yeasterday it was fantasic cheers
we got a skype for that...

skippy

Back to top Go down

SKYPE a cool way to make free calls to other members for free Empty Re: SKYPE a cool way to make free calls to other members for free

Post  FJR 2/16/2010, 10:23 pm

What accessory's does one need ??????
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 2/16/2010, 10:44 pm

FJR wrote:What accessory's does one need ??????

a Mic and a web cam you can get both in one at staples for $15 to $20 thats all you need you really don't need the camera but its a cool option...the Mic is a must
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 2/16/2010, 10:47 pm

You can also get a Mic and cam on ebay cheaper if you dont mind the wait.

smitty everyone who makes a skype account should post so what we can see who has made one instead of just seeing that they have one when reading through some other thread.
Something like ... Skype Made - see skype button for username

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post  skippy 2/16/2010, 11:05 pm

you do not need anything if your laptop has a camera, just download the free skype program, you need to have at least windows 2000 for the download, whatever trouble this seems to be will more then make up for itself ... Been using it at my work can not wait to incorporate it into lure building......frank you have to be part of this.

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 2/17/2010, 3:22 pm

smitty wrote:

a Mic and a web cam you can get both in one at staples for $15 to $20 thats all you need you really don't need the camera but its a cool option...the Mic is a must
Smitty,all this will work on a laptop??sounds great.. cool
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 2/17/2010, 6:15 pm

I don't have a lap top, mic or camera. Embarassed I'll have to pick them up, do want to participate.
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 2/17/2010, 6:22 pm

going HI-TECH SKYPE a cool way to make free calls to other members for free 92223 I too needs the device. Hello, Hello Skype....can you hear me now?....nope.not yet.
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  cereal killer 2/17/2010, 6:29 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:i need a how not to drop a wet plug in the saw dust demo...dropped 2 yeasterday it was fantasic cheers

^^^ + 1

cereal killer

Number of posts : 453

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down