Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Soft Plastic

2 posters

Go down

Best Soft Plastic Empty Best Soft Plastic

Post  Rlyman1 2/14/2010, 5:25 pm

I think I have found the soft plastic that we all have been looking for!!! As you know most soft plastics catch one or two fish before they rip or tear well a friend of mine introduced me to these they're called softees. I watched one bait catch at least 15 fish and still look brand new. I have a feeling that theyll even stand up to the mighty yellow eye as i tried to bite one in half and couldnt do it. They look like a sluggo with a slightly thicker profile and they catch. I have watched these out fish every plastic bait that we have all come to love including hogy, bkd, and fin-s. While fishing this February this bait was the only one that the bass would touch while others were left scratching their heads wondering why they werent catching. Unfortunately you cant get them at any bait shop (however i think val might have placed an order for the spring) If any ones interested email me and i can get you in touch with the guy who sells them. They truely are a incredible bait and will be the only plastic i carry from now on.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rlyman1
Rlyman1

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Best Soft Plastic Empty Re: Best Soft Plastic

Post  Rlyman1 2/14/2010, 5:26 pm

sorry my emails [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I cant receive pm's here
Rlyman1
Rlyman1

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 2/14/2010, 5:34 pm

are those the ones dante had
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down