Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody plan on going to the Hi-Mar flea market Saturday???

4 posters

Go down

Anybody plan on going to the Hi-Mar flea market Saturday??? Empty Anybody plan on going to the Hi-Mar flea market Saturday???

Post  tom1276 2/10/2010, 10:21 am

13th Hi Mar flea market 8 am to 3 PM. Middletown VFW Rt 36 Port Monmouth Veterans lane $5 per person.

I went last year and spent a few bucks on mostly terminal tackle.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Anybody plan on going to the Hi-Mar flea market Saturday??? Empty Re: Anybody plan on going to the Hi-Mar flea market Saturday???

Post  highhook 2/11/2010, 6:58 pm

Not going to that one Tom but I do have a table at another one in Washington Twp. Sun the 21st Looking for someone to share it with. Smitty does have 1st grabs at it as i did mention it to a while ago.

highhook

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Anybody plan on going to the Hi-Mar flea market Saturday??? Empty Re: Anybody plan on going to the Hi-Mar flea market Saturday???

Post  harbor rat john 2/11/2010, 9:20 pm

ill be there its a good show
harbor rat john
harbor rat john

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  harbor rat john 2/14/2010, 1:40 pm

it was a ok show dident get ny thing good
harbor rat john
harbor rat john

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 2/14/2010, 10:33 pm

Ahh I got a plug bag and a bunch of smillin' Bill Buck tails for a $1 each and a handful of Ava's $1 each. I spent $40. I'll wait until Surf Day to drop some cash and also @ the Toyota Fishing show in Somerset.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  crazy4stripers 2/23/2010, 7:59 pm

tom1276 wrote:13th Hi Mar flea market 8 am to 3 PM. Middletown VFW Rt 36 Port Monmouth Veterans lane $5 per person.

I went last year and spent a few bucks on mostly terminal tackle.

im going to try and make it with a good friend of mine..if i can see u there
crazy4stripers
crazy4stripers

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down