Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STEVEL COMING TO FLA

+16
Oldsalts
fish factor
joesfishinproblem
REDBASS
mikeybonz
whitey
FJR
Gremlin
dozer 277
SurfChick
Bluesfish
rebelmusicnp
stevel
Bayside Arty
eurojett05
rocstar21
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

STEVEL COMING TO FLA Empty STEVEL COMING TO FLA

Post  rocstar21 1/25/2010, 11:14 am

WELL AS SOME OF YOU KNOW STEVEL IS COMING ON DOWN HERE TO THE DIRTY SOUTH TO VISIT ME AND HIS GOD SON....... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 92223 WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A DAY OF FISHING...... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 560155 HE WANTS ME TO GET EM INTO A SNOOK.... confused

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

W/ THE FREEZE DOING ITS DAMAGE ON THE SNOOK, I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN..... BUT WE WILL GIVE IT HELL TRYING....... cheers

WELL HE KEEPS ON ASKING IF I GOT A ROD FOR HIM TO USE, SO I WENT OUT AND GOT HIM A BRAND NEW SET UP.......... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 870783 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367 MAN THIS IS ONE SWEET SET UP FOR HIM, SUITES HIM PERFECTLY........ STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367

HERE IT IS UNCLE, YOU VERY OWN SHAKESPHERE BARBIE ROD!!! lol!

HOPE SURFCHICK CAN MAKE HIM A NICE PINK POPPER TO FISH W/ IT???? lol!

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO LAND A BEAST W/ THIS ROD...... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 56958

ALL JOKING ASIDE CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM AND DO SOME FISHING TOGETHER, ITS GONNA BE A BLAST!!!

WILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED ON HIS CATCHES........ STEVEL COMING TO FLA 622665
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

STEVEL COMING TO FLA Empty Re: STEVEL COMING TO FLA

Post  eurojett05 1/25/2010, 11:26 am

Wow...That rod is so perfect for Steve. He might be able to catch a goldfish on that one..... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 56958 I'm sure will be reading more reports on Steve's fishing trip down in FLA....Keep us all posted ROC... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 560155
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Bayside Arty 1/25/2010, 11:33 am

Hey Roc I sopke to my Bro inlaw on Sunday and Rob told me the Spec's were biteing mostley shorts but its action
Bayside Arty
Bayside Arty

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/25/2010, 11:58 am

OH ROC I #$%$#$% LOVE THE ROD THANK GOD U DIDNT GET ME SPIDERMAN.....

CANT WAIT TO SHOW U GUYS THE PIC OF ROCS SACK HOOKED UP TO BARBIE ... lol! lol!

U GOT TO BUST MY BALLS ROC DONT U ...... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 1/25/2010, 12:04 pm

I ALSO TALKED TO ROBERT YESTERDAY ARTY..... THE WATER IS AROUND 64 DEGEES AND WARMING SO THAT MEANS FISHING IS GONNA PICK UP...... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 1/25/2010, 12:06 pm

stevel wrote:OH ROC I #$%$#$% LOVE THE ROD THANK GOD U DIDNT GET ME SPIDERMAN.....

ITS JUST FAMILY TRADITION, YOU KNOW THAT lol! lol! lol!

WHO LOVES YOU UNCLE confused
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 1/25/2010, 12:14 pm

AND IF YOU BEHAIVE AND BE A GOOD BOY, I'LL LET YOU TAKE BACK W/ YOU TO CATCH SOME BLUES AND STRIPERS STEVEL COMING TO FLA 56958
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 1/25/2010, 12:19 pm

never really cared about snook down there this time of year...head into the back country and get some reds/trout. they didn't care about the cold snap.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 1/25/2010, 12:21 pm

rocstar21 wrote:WELL AS SOME OF YOU KNOW STEVEL IS COMING ON DOWN HERE TO THE DIRTY SOUTH TO VISIT ME AND HIS GOD SON....... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 92223 WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A DAY OF FISHING...... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 560155 HE WANTS ME TO GET EM INTO A SNOOK.... confused

W/ THE FREEZE DOING ITS DAMAGE ON THE SNOOK, I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN..... BUT WE WILL GIVE IT HELL TRYING....... cheers

WELL HE KEEPS ON ASKING IF I GOT A ROD FOR HIM TO USE, SO I WENT OUT AND GOT HIM A BRAND NEW SET UP.......... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 870783 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367 MAN THIS IS ONE SWEET SET UP FOR HIM, SUITES HIM PERFECTLY........ STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367

ALL JOKING ASIDE CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM AND DO SOME FISHING TOGETHER, ITS GONNA BE A BLAST!!!

Yo Roc, I just bought one of them from Val at our flea market for my 4yr Sammie. Steve seen it , and his eyes lit up like it was a Skippy plug!!! He'll love it lol! Make sure you get him a few Mickey Mouse Bobbers!!!!
Although now that you posted he's coming down... they might close all the Fla. borders STEVEL COMING TO FLA 56958
Good luck catching em up down there!!!

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 1/25/2010, 12:22 pm

rebelmusicnp wrote:never really cared about snook down there this time of year...head into the back country and get some reds/trout. they didn't care about the cold snap.

THATS WHAT MY PLAN IS W/ HIM REBEL..... THEY ONLY FOUND 2 DEAD REDFISH IN TAMPA BAY FROM THE FREEZE....... THE SPEC TROUT ARE RUNNING SMALL RIGHT NOW, ALSO GOT SOME REPORTS OF SILVER TROUTS AROUND...... THE SHEAPSHEAD SHOULD BE EATING ALSO!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 1/25/2010, 12:26 pm

THANX JEFF, WE WILL GIVE IT HELL TRYING........ THE STATE OF FLORIDA EMAILED ME WHEN THEY FOUND OUT THAT STEVEL WAS COMING, I TOLD THEM I TAKE FULL RESPOSIBILITY FOR HIM AND WILL ENSURE HIS GOOD BEHAVIOR......... BUT AS FOR THE FULL ANAL CAVITY SEARCH THEY WANT TO GIVE HIM AT THE CLEARWATER/ ST.PETE AIRPORT...... THERE IS NOT MUCH I CAN DO!!! HE'LL ENJOY IT I AM SURE STEVEL COMING TO FLA 56958
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 1/25/2010, 12:28 pm

stevel wrote:OH ROC I #$%$#$% LOVE THE ROD THANK GOD U DIDNT GET ME SPIDERMAN.....

Yo Bro, That's why you got the Evil Stevel teaser... just turn it around and tell em where to Kiss It!!!! lol! lol!
Have a great time...We want to see Pic's and reports every day!!!!!

Bluesfish STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 1/25/2010, 12:31 pm

rocstar21 wrote:THANX JEFF, WE WILL GIVE IT HELL TRYING........ THE STATE OF FLORIDA EMAILED ME WHEN THEY FOUND OUT THAT STEVEL WAS COMING, I TOLD THEM I TAKE FULL RESPOSIBILITY FOR HIM AND WILL ENSURE HIS GOOD BEHAVIOR......... BUT AS FOR THE FULL ANAL CAVITY SEARCH THEY WANT TO GIVE HIM AT THE CLEARWATER/ ST.PETE AIRPORT...... THERE IS NOT MUCH I CAN DO!!! HE'LL ENJOY IT I AM SURE STEVEL COMING TO FLA 56958
Well HE'LL BE ARIVING AT YOUR FRONT DOOR WITH A BIG Very Happy

Bluesfish STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 1/25/2010, 2:09 pm

rocstar21 wrote:WELL AS SOME OF YOU KNOW STEVEL IS COMING ON DOWN HERE TO THE DIRTY SOUTH TO VISIT ME AND HIS GOD SON....... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 92223 WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A DAY OF FISHING...... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 560155 HE WANTS ME TO GET EM INTO A SNOOK.... confused

Hahahaha ROC! Now thats funny! A pink popper to match! hahaha!!!! STEVEL COMING TO FLA 56958 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 56958 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 56958 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 56958 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 56958 I'll see wht i can do maybe ...lol lol!
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 1/25/2010, 7:28 pm

hey roc when is he coming down? i just finished some needles and a flame plug that would go very well with that barbie rod. As far as the cavity search its not so bad just had one done, they call it a colonoscopy. (yeah right) the drugs were cool tho.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/25/2010, 7:33 pm

dozer 277 wrote:hey roc when is he coming down? i just finished some needles and a flame plug that would go very well with that barbie rod. As far as the cavity search its not so bad just had one done, they call it a colonoscopy. (yeah right) the drugs were cool tho.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DAMN LARRY THAT LOOKS SICK BRO.... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367

IM BRINGIN ROC THOSE BUCKTAILS U MADE ME... TO ROC LIKE U ASKED ME TOO.... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 870783

YOUR WORK IS GETTIN INSANE BRO AWSOME STUFF ...... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 1/25/2010, 7:36 pm

dozer 277 wrote:hey roc when is he coming down? i just finished some needles and a flame plug that would go very well with that barbie rod. As far as the cavity search its not so bad just had one done, they call it a colonoscopy. (yeah right) the drugs were cool tho.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol! ....... he is coming on thursday til monday...... he is coming for my sons christining...... so we are gonna do some fishing on saturday..........

I think you got that flame paint down bro! looks awesome STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 1/25/2010, 7:42 pm

I want to go fish in Florida!!!!!!!! STEVEL COMING TO FLA 177925 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 177925
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 1/25/2010, 7:45 pm

thanks guys, steve got room in your suitcase? i need to fish badly. i posted some pics in the building forum steve pick one of the needles and ill send it to you.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 1/25/2010, 7:48 pm

Gremlin wrote:I want to go fish in Florida!!!!!!!! STEVEL COMING TO FLA 177925 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 177925

come on down Jamie...... maybe you got some pull and prevent Stevel cavity search at the airport........ lol! lol!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/25/2010, 7:50 pm

dozer 277 wrote:thanks guys, steve got room in your suitcase? i need to fish badly. i posted some pics in the building forum steve pick one of the needles and ill send it to you.

YOUR A GOOD MAN LARRY DONT FORGET WE HAVE TO HOOK UP AND FISH BRO ... STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367

ILL SEE ABOUT BRINGIN THE FISH HOME .... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 1/25/2010, 7:50 pm

dozer 277 wrote:thanks guys, steve got room in your suitcase? i need to fish badly. i posted some pics in the building forum steve pick one of the needles and ill send it to you.

he is gonna have to bring an extra bag lol! STEVEL COMING TO FLA 56958 lol! STEVEL COMING TO FLA 56958 lol!

cant wait to see those bucktails in person either, they look flipping awesome!!! STEVEL COMING TO FLA 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 1/25/2010, 7:57 pm

picked up some more hooks and lead so im gonna be making some more bucktails for spring. gonna try powder paint also, and my daughter bought me some nail polishes for detail work. my plan this year is to use only what i have made all spring. ( so by the second week of the season i will get frustrated and change my plan) steve did you put tails on the ones i sent you?

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/25/2010, 8:03 pm

dozer 277 wrote:picked up some more hooks and lead so im gonna be making some more bucktails for spring. gonna try powder paint also, and my daughter bought me some nail polishes for detail work. my plan this year is to use only what i have made all spring. ( so by the second week of the season i will get frustrated and change my plan) steve did you put tails on the ones i sent you?

yes larry ill send u a pick rock will luv them ...hate to part but goin to a good caus... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 1/25/2010, 8:05 pm

rocstar21 wrote:
Gremlin wrote:I want to go fish in Florida!!!!!!!! STEVEL COMING TO FLA 177925 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 177925

come on down Jamie...... maybe you got some pull and prevent Stevel cavity search at the airport........ lol! lol!

I like the way you think ROC!! STEVEL COMING TO FLA 56958 STEVEL COMING TO FLA 56958 Take his spot on the plane.
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next