Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB fixters and bm cowboys sr's and jr's

+2
Smoke
Rapidfflow0
6 posters

Go down

WTB fixters and bm cowboys sr's and jr's Empty WTB fixters and bm cowboys sr's and jr's

Post  Rapidfflow0 1/5/2010, 1:00 pm

Looking to buy some fixters either pikies slope heads or cigar swimmers. Also looking for bm cowboys either sr's or jr's. Let me know what you have thanks.

Rapidfflow0
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

WTB fixters and bm cowboys sr's and jr's Empty Re: WTB fixters and bm cowboys sr's and jr's

Post  Smoke 1/5/2010, 6:13 pm

Rapidfflow0 wrote:Looking to buy some fixters either pikies slope heads or cigar swimmers. Also looking for bm cowboys either sr's or jr's. Let me know what you have thanks.
I got BM's only looking to trade tho.Looking for new large lefty's plugs,prefer glitter plugs but will look out others as well.
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

WTB fixters and bm cowboys sr's and jr's Empty Re: WTB fixters and bm cowboys sr's and jr's

Post  asbury guy 1/5/2010, 7:20 pm

Have a 5 oz pike Fixtor white and pearl. will post pic if you are intrested. will run you 75 if you want it. Brand new and on display.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapidfflow0 1/5/2010, 11:17 pm

Smoke no lefty's to trade sorry

asbury guy thanks I know they're hard to come by but that's a little steep for me. I appreciate the response

happy new year and still looking thanks

Rapidfflow0
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 1/6/2010, 9:07 am

This is one of mine. Interested ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 1/6/2010, 11:50 am

FJR wrote:This is one of mine. Interested ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sick work Frank..... great paint! WTB fixters and bm cowboys sr's and jr's 962367 WTB fixters and bm cowboys sr's and jr's 962367 WTB fixters and bm cowboys sr's and jr's 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapidfflow0 1/6/2010, 1:38 pm

Frank definately interested in that one and any other of your small swimmers like the ones in your signature. Let me know thanks

Rapidfflow0
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapidfflow0 1/8/2010, 2:38 pm

ttt still looking for fixters winch or bm cowboys both sr's and jr's
Thanks

Rapidfflow0
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 1/8/2010, 4:24 pm

Any new Chumbucket plugs?
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nitebite 2/23/2010, 8:43 am

I have Some glittered lefties and Cowboy Sr. Id rather do a trade for other BMs and some G2s or wades. I might be willing to part with 1 or 2 cowboys but there not really cheap. All of them are in mint condition.I would want about $55 a cowboy, maybe a lil less. Let me know what if you have anything to trade first. Thanks, Shaun
nitebite
nitebite
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post  nitebite 2/23/2010, 8:47 am

Smoke wrote:
Rapidfflow0 wrote:Looking to buy some fixters either pikies slope heads or cigar swimmers. Also looking for bm cowboys either sr's or jr's. Let me know what you have thanks.
I got BM's only looking to trade tho.Looking for new large lefty's plugs,prefer glitter plugs but will look out others as well.

What Kind of BMs you offering for a large lefty. Any Darters, CB jrs, A40's, Jointed eelys,etc.
nitebite
nitebite
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapidfflow0 2/23/2010, 12:10 pm

Shaun,

this is an older post. I am looking for bm lil guys and fixters. The quote above is from smoke. You may want to start a thread to see what he is looking for.

Rapidfflow0
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

WTB fixters and bm cowboys sr's and jr's Empty I have large regular and glitter leftys.

Post  nitebite 2/23/2010, 12:14 pm

nitebite wrote:
Smoke wrote:

What Kind of BMs you offering for a large lefty. Any Darters, CB jrs, A40's, Jointed eelys,etc.

Hey Smoke, I have both types of large leftys. What did you mean by 3 jointed BMs. They have to be BM jointed Eelys, those are the only jointed plugs Bob came out with, I think. PM your email so I can send you a few pics.
nitebite
nitebite
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

WTB fixters and bm cowboys sr's and jr's Empty Fixters and Lil guys

Post  nitebite 2/23/2010, 12:22 pm

Rapidfflow0 wrote:Shaun,

this is an older post. I am looking for bm lil guys and fixters. The quote above is from smoke. You may want to start a thread to see what he is looking for.

Hey Flow, I have a very rare Fixter mini pencil popper. Its rare cause its painted in his rare Clown pattern. Its like a wonderbread style but the base isnt white. I also have an older style Blurple Stubby needle with the glass doll eyes. I have a few lil guys but I only have them in rare colors.(blue cloud, and weakfish). I would rather trade with those cause their not cheap cause Bob hasnt made them since 1994. I have some really nice scaled patterned Dannys and cowboys I might be willing to sell
nitebite
nitebite
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down