Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread

+13
Bluesfish
rebelmusicnp
asbury guy
first2wins
highhook
striperslayer
Murphthesurf
HONEYHOLEDIPPER
Kevnmary
VooDooTackle
rocstar21
stevel
smitty
17 posters

Go down

The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread Empty The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread

Post  smitty 12/25/2009, 3:09 am

well it show and tell time what did you get and what did you give.....?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread Empty Re: The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread

Post  stevel 12/25/2009, 10:09 am

well I thought id get my wife a special gift this year.....
I havent seen her since she got it last nite.....
and I HAD TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH ....WTF...

stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread Empty Re: The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread

Post  rocstar21 12/25/2009, 2:46 pm

I got a new rod 6" 6' star rod and a 6000 baitrunner The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  VooDooTackle 12/25/2009, 7:52 pm

I got mine earlier this year which was a Sailfish 21 foot Center Console with a 200 HPDI Yamaha on the back. So my wife took the key and put it in a box and put it under the tree. Now I have to take her to New York City for a few days. Have a great holiday.

VooDoo
VooDooTackle
VooDooTackle

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post  VooDooTackle 12/25/2009, 7:57 pm

Here is the photo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
VooDooTackle
VooDooTackle

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 12/25/2009, 8:17 pm

Nice, I cant beat that.
I got a 50 inch Panasonic Plasma 50-V10, a pioneer VSX919-AH Home theater receiver, a Belkin Power conditioner and 6 Energy surround speakers. Hooker up Beachboy's new PS3 this afternoon and watched some BlueRays and now he's playing Wheelman. Just ate some turkey and lasagna, and threw another log on the fire. I'm ready for a nap unless the wife has some other ideas.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  HONEYHOLEDIPPER 12/25/2009, 8:56 pm

Just booked a flight from me to me for Feb to FFL and then driving to the KEY's , gona fish my assoff ( watch it snow) aaahhhh is that possible? with my luck ,never mind. Got from my girl ( Dragon speaker )It types you words as u speak( hope it spellls betar than me) and a Web cam . and speakers for the laptop,, The Breakaway 13 will have to wait.
PS3 I asked santa for but he didnt come through. he said I'm still a Brat, I said @#*~ ^%*
to him.

Merry Chrismas everybody lol!
HONEYHOLEDIPPER
HONEYHOLEDIPPER

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 12/25/2009, 10:43 pm

VooDooTackle wrote:Here is the photo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SWEET! The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread 962367 The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread 962367 The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread 962367 The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread 962367 The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 12/25/2009, 11:09 pm

stevel wrote:well I thought id get my wife a special gift this year.....

Steve, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't post anymore pictures of me on this site.. Thank You.. Oh and your wife liked the gift...LMAO..... The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread 56958
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 12/25/2009, 11:14 pm

Murphthesurf wrote:

Steve, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't post anymore pictures of me on this site.. Thank You.. Oh and your wife liked the gift...LMAO..... The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread 56958

The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread 56958 The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread 56958 The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread 56958 The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread 56958 The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread 56958
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  striperslayer 12/25/2009, 11:54 pm

I got some new clothes (just what every kid wants!) and abotu 400 in cold hard cash baby! Gonna use it to buy myself some new lacrosse stuff
striperslayer
striperslayer

Number of posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post  highhook 12/26/2009, 12:46 am

Santa got me the usual, underware,socks,shirts and the like and HoneyHD told me to take the day off and get outta the basement....thanks Rick. I guess the most important present Santa gave me was....to get my two girls up this mourning and take them downstairs and watch them enjoy the moment and appreciate everything they received...thanks Santa.

highhook

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post  first2wins 12/26/2009, 1:09 am

VooDoo
when are we hitting the CBBT???
first2wins
first2wins

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 12/26/2009, 1:58 am

I was verry bad . I fished a lot and never was home so you know what i got.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 12/26/2009, 9:38 am

Murphthesurf wrote:

sad to say but it realy does look like u and she was sayin.....LOOK AT THAT LITTLE SMURPH...... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 12/26/2009, 1:17 pm

My wife and I bought ourselves a 42" HDTV Vizio on black friday so that was the big gift to both of us.

Simms G3's and Korker Guide Boots from a few different members of the family.

Dicks Gift Certificate

My brother got me a cool Vado HD video camera that is smaller than my cell phone and takes 2 hours of hi resolution video. Can't wait to make some videos on the sand with it.

Assorted socks and other clothes.

*The biggest gift of all came last Christmas. My wife and I found out we would be having our first child (after losing a couple pregnancies earlier). So yesterday we spent the day with family with our little Ella dressed up in her Christmas dress....nothing else really mattered.

Hope you guys had a great holiday and took time to reflect on those who we don't have anymore, those who are still in our lives, and all the times we've spent along the sea enjoying our craft.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 12/26/2009, 4:49 pm

CJ's Custom Lami plugger! Sammie's fishing game!

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

The Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread Empty Xmas gift

Post  jojofish 12/26/2009, 6:32 pm

Would you believe someone actually got me the Pocket Fisherman. Gonna return it and get a plug. Anyway it's the thought that counts.
jojofish
jojofish

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  HONEYHOLEDIPPER 12/27/2009, 4:32 pm

Nice rod CJ, I hope big Bass and Blues put a nice bend in for you this coming season,

From your buddy
Rick
HONEYHOLEDIPPER
HONEYHOLEDIPPER

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  MissRiss 12/27/2009, 6:35 pm

Santa gave me a nice Shimano Tekota 600 :queen: cant wait to try it out on my pink rod!!

and i got him an Okuma Salina Baitfinder Reel!
MissRiss
MissRiss

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 12/27/2009, 9:43 pm

I got a nice Vet Bill. My male English Mastiff Buddha had kidney stones in his Bladder. Needed an operation to get them out. Now he looks like a Purdue Turkey with the popper thing as he has a Cath.. to urinate with for a week. Never a dull moment around here at Christmas. Last year it was a new well. Fun having company and people sleep over with no water. Oh Well.....wait to see what that Fricken Santa brings next year.

Wife did get me a funny T-shirt. "Stay back 200 feet" on the Front. On the back it says "Does Not Fish Well with Others".

Happy New Years everyone.
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 12/27/2009, 10:26 pm

Gremlin wrote:I got a nice Vet Bill. My male English Mastiff Buddha had kidney stones in his Bladder. Needed an operation to get them out. Now he looks like a Purdue Turkey with the popper thing as he has a Cath.. to urinate with for a week. Never a dull moment around here at Christmas. Last year it was a new well. Fun having company and people sleep over with no water. Oh Well.....wait to see what that Fricken Santa brings next year.

Wife did get me a funny T-shirt. "Stay back 200 feet" on the Front. On the back it says "Does Not Fish Well with Others".

Happy New Years everyone.

Wow Jamie

That sucks how is the pup now ...??

And have a happy year also
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 12/28/2009, 12:18 am

He is doing fine from the surgery. He has to go for an ultra sound tomorrow on his pros. gland. When they pulled the Cath. out he still could not urinate. So now they think it could be from a swollen Pros. gland, a tumor, or some nerve irritation around the bladder as it might have swelled. He seems a lot better today. Hoping it is just a little nerve disruption.

Thanks for asking.

Jamie
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  VooDooTackle 12/28/2009, 11:51 pm

First 2 win

Give me a shout when your in the area will splash it anytime. Going to try and head out on Wed or Thursday. I have to do some recon for a tournament in a few weeks.

VooDoo
VooDooTackle
VooDooTackle

Back to top Go down

Post  striperslayer 12/29/2009, 2:16 pm

I know its a little late but here is my favorite present. I got cash and bought it with my own money but I still consider it a present. A $125 6'X6'X7' lacrosse net, Ive spent more time shooting on this then I have been watching tv, wich is suprising.

striperslayer
striperslayer

Number of posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down