Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow Removal

3 posters

Go down

Snow Removal Empty Snow Removal

Post  126andy 12/21/2009, 12:03 am

Snow removal in my area sucks. I haven't seen a truck all day Sat during the snowstorm then today after it stopped still no trucks and now it's 10:00pm and still nothing.

Most of the people in my neighborhood shoveled out their driveways today only to get to the road to find 24"+there without a tire mark in it. I think most of them have to go to work in the morning and thats why they shoveled out.

I think that a subcontractor was hired and this storm was too much for his equiptment so he just didn't show up and didn't bother to call the town to let them know.
126andy
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

Snow Removal Empty Re: Snow Removal

Post  Bluesfish 12/21/2009, 11:36 am

126andy wrote:Snow removal in my area sucks. I haven't seen a truck all day Sat during the snowstorm then today after it stopped still no trucks and now it's 10:00pm and still nothing.

Most of the people in my neighborhood shoveled out their driveways today only to get to the road to find 24"+there without a tire mark in it. I think most of them have to go to work in the morning and thats why they shoveled out.

I think that a subcontractor was hired and this storm was too much for his equiptment so he just didn't show up and didn't bother to call the town to let them know.

Same here!!! Main roads are clear, side streets have'nt been touched affraid
Here's one for Bensalem Twp. Road Dept. looser looser homo homo

Bluesfish Snow Removal 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Bayside Arty 12/21/2009, 1:36 pm

We got about a foot of snow on our dead end and the city didnt show until 1145 last night with this huge back hoe thank god my neighbor came with his work truck and plowed us out earlyer that morning still havent seen the salt truck LOL
Bayside Arty
Bayside Arty

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post  126andy 12/21/2009, 2:43 pm

A truck showed up here today at 7AM--took I run down the block and then was outta here.
126andy
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down