Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think we need a joke after this blizzard (The Female Genie )

2 posters

Go down

I think we need a joke after this blizzard (The Female Genie ) Empty I think we need a joke after this blizzard (The Female Genie )

Post  Bayside Arty 12/20/2009, 1:31 pm

The Female Genie

While trying to escape through Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden found a bottle on the sand and picked it up.

Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said, "Master, may I grant you one wish?"

Osama responded,"You ignorant, unworthy daughter-of-a-dog! Don't you know who I am? I don't need any common woman giving me anything."

The shocked genie said, "Please, I must grant you a wish or I will be returned to that bottle forever."

Osama thought a moment, then grumbled about the impertinence of the woman and said,"Very well, I want to awaken with three American women in my bed in the morning. So just do it and be off with you.

" The annoyed genie said, "So be it!" and disappeared.

The next morning Bin Laden woke up in bed with Lorena Bobbitt, Tonya Harding, and Nancy Pelosi at his side.

His penis was gone, his knees were broken, and he had no health insurance.

God is good.
Bayside Arty
Bayside Arty

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

I think we need a joke after this blizzard (The Female Genie ) Empty Re: I think we need a joke after this blizzard (The Female Genie )

Post  asbury guy 12/20/2009, 1:39 pm

[b]WHAT SNOW???????? WHAT FEMALE GENIEI think we need a joke after this blizzard (The Female Genie ) 56880085_a65850dfd9
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down