Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!!

+10
STRIPERTED
rocstar21
Teddy
VooDooTackle
first2wins
slamming snizz69
Val@Oceanside
rebelmusicnp
Bluesfish
fishincrazy
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! Empty Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 11/25/2009, 10:03 am

OK WHO'S HITTIN IT ON TURKEYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I know it sounds like a personal question,but I'm talkin the water!!!!I'm plannin on hittin the beach maybe with rebel B4 first light.I'd like to fish with Rick..stillcasting but his phone seems to be down.I know Red is hittin it also!!Anybody else????????????? confused

FC drool drool

Last edited by fishincrazy on 11/26/2009, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! Empty Re: Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!!

Post  Bluesfish 11/25/2009, 10:23 am

Going to IBSP W/ STEVE(AOK) AND MY SON CJ. Going early also.

Bluesfish Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! Empty Re: Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 11/25/2009, 10:42 am

Bluesfish wrote:Going to IBSP W/ STEVE(AOK) AND MY SON CJ. Going early also.

Bluesfish Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 870783

Good Deal give CJ my best!!!!!!!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 11/25/2009, 12:33 pm

i have either fished or surfed on thanksgiving morning since middle school so i doubt i will miss it......
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 11/25/2009, 12:59 pm

Im open from 6am-2pm then Im fishing for 2hours before dinner. Ill be around 85th in Brighton Beach if ya wanna stop and say "Hey".

OR..."HAAAAAYYYYYY" homo
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/25/2009, 1:40 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:Im open from 6am-2pm then Im fishing for 2hours before dinner. Ill be around 85th in Brighton Beach if ya wanna stop and say "Hey".

OR..."HAAAAAYYYYYY" homo

God I love IT!!!!!!!! homo

FC Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  slamming snizz69 11/25/2009, 3:01 pm

Ill be out first light around brick beach
slamming snizz69
slamming snizz69

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/25/2009, 3:03 pm

slamming snizz69 wrote:Ill be out first light around brick beach

Might just see you there,I'm goin I think with Jon.

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  first2wins 11/25/2009, 4:23 pm

If my brother and I don’t get out on a boat we will probably be hitting IBSP or areas just north.
first2wins
first2wins

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/25/2009, 4:39 pm

first2wins wrote:If my brother and I don’t get out on a boat we will probably be hitting IBSP or areas just north.

Good deal!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  VooDooTackle 11/25/2009, 8:39 pm

We will be headed out in the morning for a morning session of fishing. Hitting the Bay bridge tunnel to do some eeling and casting. Good luck to all and tight lines.

VooDoo
VooDooTackle
VooDooTackle

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy 11/25/2009, 9:26 pm

I'll be out storming the beaches............ Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223
Teddy
Teddy

Number of posts : 229

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 11/25/2009, 10:12 pm

I WILL BE HERE IN THE SOUTH HITTING IT UP BRIGHT AND EARLY WEARING MY PILGRIM OUTFIT HUNTING FOR A TURKEY SNOOK! lol! lol! Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 56958 lol! lol!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 11/25/2009, 11:34 pm

GOOD LUCK to all you homo s Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 870783 while IM ON CRUTCHES lol!
TIGHT LINES & CATCH LARGE

STRIPERTED

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/26/2009, 6:21 am

4:20 AM Coffe's ready we're hittin the road!!!!!!!HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!! Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 11/26/2009, 9:09 am

4:20 huh?
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 11/26/2009, 1:18 pm

HIT THE WATER TODAY FOR 3 HOURS WITH BUNKERCHUNKS. WE HAD A TOTAL OF 3 HITS. SAW MIKE PICK UP ONE MICRO BASS. THAT WAS IT FOR THE MORNING. PLUS I SNAPPED OFF A BRAN NEW MINIVIN5 PLUG OPPS
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 11/26/2009, 2:35 pm

fishincrazy wrote:4:20 AM Coffe's ready we're hittin the road!!!!!!!HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!! Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223

FC
jim beam

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 11/26/2009, 2:49 pm

HAMMERED THEM!
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! Empty T-HEX and TEASERS on TURKEYDAY!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 11/26/2009, 4:22 pm

rebelmusicnp wrote:HAMMERED THEM!

WOW BUDDY DON'T YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 962367 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 962367 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 962367

Got into em good more then 60 fish between 4 of us over 2.5-3 hours.I know I had at least 20!!!

I'm callin today T-HEX and TEASERS on TURKEY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had 50/50 T-HEX -TEASER!!! STEVE AWESOME METAL BRO!!!!!!!!!! Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 560155
Twice with a full house once the fellon stole the T-hex Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 177925
Not to fear I had another a stubby,and Steve I found the stelth YA-HO!!!!! drool

Here's some pic's

Rick..Stillcasting with a fish on!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rebel with one!!!!

The picture goddes!!!!

The Picture!!!!!!

AWESOME MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!

FC Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/26/2009, 4:27 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:4:20 huh?

Yea gotta drive first but today was worth it!!!!!!

FC Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 962367 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 962367 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 962367 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 962367 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 962367

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/26/2009, 6:11 pm

awsome boys Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223 I DIDNT GEY A PHONE CALL Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 177925 THEY DONT LUV ME Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 177925
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  HONEYHOLEDIPPER 11/26/2009, 6:15 pm

Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 560155 Way to go guys, bet there's a bunch O'Bass holdin their lips at in the Atlantic rite about now. saying ( WHO WERE THOSE GUY'S )

i'M GONNA NEEDA TISSUE NOW Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 177925
HONEYHOLEDIPPER
HONEYHOLEDIPPER

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/26/2009, 9:14 pm

HONEYHOLEDIPPER wrote:Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 560155 Way to go guys, bet there's a bunch O'Bass holdin their lips at in the Atlantic rite about now. saying ( WHO WERE THOSE GUY'S )

i'M GONNA NEEDA TISSUE NOW Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 177925

WOW STILL THINKIN BOUT THE CLUB????????? drool

:,,,,,,,,,,,: FC Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 56958 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 56958 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 56958

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/26/2009, 9:15 pm

stevel wrote:awsome boys Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 92223 I DIDNT GEY A PHONE CALL Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 177925 THEY DONT LUV ME Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 177925

Wasn't thinkin!!!! affraid Hope your day goes well!!!
BTW WE LOVE OUR STEVEL!!!!!!!!!! Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 962367 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 962367 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 962367 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 962367 Fishin on Turkey Day:UPDATE RESULTS!!!!!!! 962367

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next