Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS

+12
echopeus
Smoke
rebelmusicnp
dozer 277
highhook
FJR
eurojett05
stevel
rocstar21
Bluesfish
fishincrazy
HONEYHOLEDIPPER
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS Empty SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS

Post  HONEYHOLEDIPPER 11/12/2009, 8:04 pm

First of all Thank You VAL for every thing. the dogs and burgers hit the spot, you did a great job ,it was good meeting every body (yeah even the Yankee fans.)
High Hook and i hosted Blue fish and CJ and fishincrazy and jajim ,we all had a good time . Blue fish had 2 schoolly's a[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]nd fishincrazy hooked up with ( I think its a ray) BASS. YEAH BOYEEE
HONEYHOLEDIPPER
HONEYHOLEDIPPER

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS Empty Re: SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS

Post  fishincrazy 11/12/2009, 8:19 pm

It was great fishin with you Rick!!!!I look forward to hittin it again soon!!!!

FC SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 92223 SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 92223 SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 92223 SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 92223 SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 92223

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS Empty Re: SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS

Post  Bluesfish 11/12/2009, 8:23 pm

Great day guys, looking forward to doing it again.

Bluesfish SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/12/2009, 8:27 pm

Bluesfish wrote:Great day guys, looking forward to doing it again.

Jeff I'm in!!!!!!

FC

Funny we live right down thew road from each other but we meet in LBI!!!! LOL

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 11/12/2009, 8:34 pm

thats a great pic!!! awesome cheers SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 962367 cheers SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 962367 cheers
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/12/2009, 9:15 pm

I want to be in tooo SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 177925 SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 177925 I hope im SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 742713
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 11/12/2009, 9:40 pm

That is an awesome pic Jim.......postersize it.... SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 92223
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 11/12/2009, 9:49 pm

Nice one Jim SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 560155
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/12/2009, 10:56 pm

stevel wrote:I want to be in tooo SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 177925 SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 177925 I hope im SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 742713

If it wasn't for this damn storm we'd be fishin tonight!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  highhook 11/13/2009, 12:40 am

That's great pic Jim for a great day, we pretty much did everything a surf fisherman can do in one day if you thinkl about it. Sorry I laughed like a mental case for the first mins of your hook-up...that fish caught you way off gaurd, just the look on your face was killer. The rod hitting your face , him pulling you in, your spool smoking and you screaming it's a shark, it's a ray and me screaming down to blufish and HHD what you had...funny stuff. We have to do it again this season for sure and bring Jimmy and blue bring CJ.

highhook

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post  highhook 11/13/2009, 12:52 am

SteveL, your more than welcome......you gotta check Holgate out w/us. Anytrhing you want... it's there. Honeyholedipper and I are planning an all nighter....not by our choice though. Once you get past the half way mark out there and the tide comes in.... your stuck there, it's perfect.

highhook

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/13/2009, 9:25 am

Just goes to show yea, there does'nt have to be alot of fish caught to have a good time! I had my camara in my bag and never took a pic.Too busy having a good time!!!.
Keeping my eye on this storm and the condition of the beach, if there's enough sand left to get my truck on I'll
be fishing early sun. morning @IBSP. I got room if any one's interrested??? :idea:

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 11/13/2009, 10:25 am

bluefish based on what i've seen at the park i hope there is some sand left. hopefully the south end will be accessable. gonna watch the surf cameras today.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/13/2009, 10:37 am

Keeping my fingers crossed Dozer,I got the itch real bad....GOTTA GIT OUT N FISH affraid drool. Fishincrazy set the bar at 42" gotta put the pressure on him!!!!!!! lol! lol!

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/13/2009, 10:39 am

Bluesfish wrote:Keeping my fingers crossed Dozer,I got the itch real bad....GOTTA GIT OUT N FISH affraid drool. Fishincrazy set the bar at 42" gotta put the pressure on him!!!!!!! lol! lol!

Why thank you Blues!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 11/13/2009, 3:15 pm

holy **** i almost didn't recognize jim (since he was holding a fish) SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/13/2009, 3:18 pm

rebelmusicnp wrote:holy **** i almost didn't recognize jim (since he was holding a fish) SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958

Now thats Funny Right There Jon!!!!!!!!!!! SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958 SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958 SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958 SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958 SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 11/13/2009, 5:22 pm

Hey jim,is that your P/Best from the surf?nice fish looks like a runner tho.. SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 742713
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/13/2009, 5:24 pm

Smoke wrote:Hey jim,is that your P/Best from the surf?nice fish looks like a runner tho.. SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 742713

No I had a bigger fish one night on the manasquan jetty.I've had bigger in the Chesie.

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  echopeus 11/13/2009, 5:25 pm

caught it on bunker SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958 SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958 SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/13/2009, 6:26 pm

echopeus wrote:caught it on bunker SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958 SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958 SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958

Yep nothin else was workin and there was bunker breakin the surface so when in rome!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 11/14/2009, 10:31 am

Nice fish Jim! SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 962367
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/14/2009, 11:28 am

technologist wrote:Nice fish Jim! SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 962367

Thanks Tech!!!

FC SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 92223

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/14/2009, 11:51 am

fishincrazy wrote:
Smoke wrote:Hey jim,is that your P/Best from the surf?nice fish looks like a runner tho.. SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 742713

No I had a bigger fish one night on the manasquan jetty.I've had bigger in the Chesie.

FC
I think he ment is that your p/Best SHARK-RAY-STRIPER SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958 lol! .
Nice Fish Bro!!!!!

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/14/2009, 11:59 am

Bluesfish wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:

FC
I think he ment is that your p/Best SHARK-RAY-STRIPER SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958 lol! .
Nice Fish Bro!!!!!

Once I had a monster Shark/Ray/Striper made this one look like a fish!!! affraid affraid affraid

SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958 FC SBO DAY on LBI and FISHINCRAZY"S BIG BOY BASS 56958

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next