Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY I FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING THIS FALL

+14
whitey
fishincrazy
Smoke
Gremlin
fish factor
Jayrod
IRON LURES
eurojett05
MissRiss
stevel
rocstar21
echopeus
SurfChick
smitty
18 posters

Go down

HEY I FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING THIS FALL Empty HEY I FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING THIS FALL

Post  smitty 11/2/2009, 1:27 pm

Well after taking care of my 2 loved ones "wife and daughter" who have the flu i my self just got back from the Doctor and now i have it...
Im going to be out of work for the next few days and really cant afford it but what am i to do.

Yes thats rite i caught the FLU....

The real kick in the ass is who will be taking care of me???? Thay are still in bed and im just in the beginning stages of it and it sucks.

And the money i had to lay out for meds is just crazy.......... HEY I FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING THIS FALL 177925
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

HEY I FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING THIS FALL Empty Re: HEY I FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING THIS FALL

Post  SurfChick 11/2/2009, 1:34 pm

Awww you poor thing lol! Hope you feel better Smitty! Soup, tea and rest will help ya get better faster and get ya back to HEY I FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING THIS FALL 870783

Last edited by SurfChick on 11/2/2009, 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

HEY I FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING THIS FALL Empty Re: HEY I FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING THIS FALL

Post  echopeus 11/2/2009, 1:36 pm

make some plugs ^^^ give up on catchin fish... homo grats on catchin somethin... Very Happy

-- get well soon... soup and tea... you'll feel tons better...

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 11/2/2009, 1:42 pm

SORRY BOSS...... FEEL BETTER.......

I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE IN A FINANCIAL ISSUE OR PROBLEMS, I BEEN OUT ON DISABILITY FOR MY BACK, RUPTERING MY 3RD DISC IN THE PAST YEAR AND HALF..... MY WIFE IS OUT FOR THE KID AND HER DISABILTY IS ONLY GIVING US A WHOPPING 50 BUX A DAY....... I HAD TO FORCE MY DR. TO LET ME GO BACK TO WORK, SO I CAN START GETTING OVER TIME, AND NOW LAST NIGHT, MY PLUMBING HAS BACKED UP THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE HOUSE.........
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/2/2009, 2:03 pm

smitty sorry u and the family are feeling under the weather with the flu get plenty of rest and fluids and i hope u all have a speedy recovery HEY I FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING THIS FALL 92223 u need anything boss u let me know :.......:
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  MissRiss 11/2/2009, 3:14 pm

Hope you feel better soon Smitty..get lots of rest and liquids!
MissRiss
MissRiss

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 11/2/2009, 3:37 pm

Get well soon Smitty.....Must've been that plug building you did.....Let us know if you need anything. chillax for a while.
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  IRON LURES 11/2/2009, 3:53 pm

sorry to here you guys are sick, hopefully it'll pass quickly. stay positive, at least you get to sleep in!
IRON LURES
IRON LURES
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Number of posts : 264

http://www.ironlures.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayrod 11/2/2009, 4:26 pm

That sucks Smitty. Hope everyone is feeling better soon
Jayrod
Jayrod

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 11/2/2009, 4:31 pm

well that just stinks hope yall feel better
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 11/2/2009, 5:07 pm

Sorry to hear that Smitty. Hope you and your family get well soon.

Jamie
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 11/2/2009, 5:28 pm

GWS Brother,Must of been all that trick & treats..Hope you and your family feel well soon.rest,rest and more rest.
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/2/2009, 8:48 pm

SLEEP/DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!then DRINK/SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!! REPEAT!!!!!!!!!

and don't go near anybody!!!!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 11/2/2009, 8:52 pm

i heard if you drink a glass of your own urine you will be ok ... sorta HEY I FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING THIS FALL 56958

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 11/2/2009, 9:16 pm

man you and the family take it easy. don't push nothing. you'll just make it worse.

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 11/2/2009, 11:11 pm

I HOPE THE SMITTY FAMILY FEELS BETTER. LUKE CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU SMITTY. YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB. FEEL BETTER PAL.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  highhook 11/3/2009, 2:09 am

Get well soon bro, I'm a 20 mins. away if you need anything. Keep the fluids up.

highhook

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post  RobertRR 11/5/2009, 12:35 am

My two kids and wife also had the flu last week....I think they caught it while we were standing in line for two hours trying to get my boys the H1N1 shot....they ran out of shots about 30 kids in front of us....my one boy was so sick the next day we had to take him to the hospital...then his twin brother got sick a couple days later along with mom..only me and the dog have yet to get it....all feeling better now.
RobertRR
RobertRR

Number of posts : 76

http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=32304

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 11/5/2009, 1:40 am

RobertRR wrote:My two kids and wife also had the flu last week....I think they caught it while we were standing in line for two hours trying to get my boys the H1N1 shot....they ran out of shots about 30 kids in front of us....my one boy was so sick the next day we had to take him to the hospital...then his twin brother got sick a couple days later along with mom..only me and the dog have yet to get it....all feeling better now.

oh boy rob i dont want to spoil it for ya but you will get it.

happy to hear my 2 little Buddy's are fine and the wife is doing well also... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down