Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expensive surf bags.....and Aquaskinz Elite Hunter Series

4 posters

Go down

Expensive surf bags.....and Aquaskinz Elite Hunter Series Empty Expensive surf bags.....and Aquaskinz Elite Hunter Series

Post  klamman 10/26/2009, 2:53 pm

$300, $400....It is a LOT to spend on a bag, but I understand that when you play hard, you need top flight stuff that lasts....My question is.....Is The Aquaskinz Elite Hunter Series hated that much because of the name that people will forego that in order to get a Hunter/Mak/Coastal bag?? I have the AS Hunter double barrel and LOVE IT ...I just think that you can get a great quality bag in the AS Elite and save some coin while you're at it....

I know this is a sore subject as far as naming the bag goes and yes, I have read all the threads about it, but it almost seems like it is becoming a status symbol(for some..NOT ALL...I know I'll get criticized for this) as far as a bag goes....some will say that about me with the double barrel, but I don't carry a ton of plugs with all the time, so a 2 barrel bag suits me fine...and I know it will last!!!

Your thoughts? Is AS that hated for naming the bag Elite Hunter series??
klamman
klamman

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Expensive surf bags.....and Aquaskinz Elite Hunter Series Empty Re: Expensive surf bags.....and Aquaskinz Elite Hunter Series

Post  whitey 10/26/2009, 5:20 pm

WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY !!!! only kidding i just cant see spending the coin for one ... they seem way over priced to me unless they last forever ... just my opinion .. Expensive surf bags.....and Aquaskinz Elite Hunter Series 870783

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Expensive surf bags.....and Aquaskinz Elite Hunter Series Empty Re: Expensive surf bags.....and Aquaskinz Elite Hunter Series

Post  echopeus 10/27/2009, 4:00 pm

i'm lookin at a few crafters to make a bag... i'm tired of my hooks getting caught up in the material... and i'm looking for a bag that will outlast the time i spend fishin... so yes this year i'm spendin some dough and yes its a sour note with me cuz i've met hunter... he's such a cool guy...

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Medic6973 10/29/2009, 12:46 am

I picked one up early this summer, the single row. I am beyond impressed with it. And from what I understand, Kadir rolled the prices back. They can be had for almost $100 less than before. I think I paid in the ballpark of $270
Medic6973
Medic6973

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down