Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nomoco 10/14

2 posters

Go down

nomoco 10/14 Empty nomoco 10/14

Post  naspinsz 10/15/2009, 12:57 am

fished this afternoon..conditions were right and had one of my best days in a while...2 bass around 24 and 25..and one more at 28 on the nose..let him swim again nomoco 10/14 962367 ...two smaller fish were on sandeel teaser, while the other was on rubber...had some other nice hits and one that shook the small teaser hook right at the beach. also had a number of fish follow the plug all the way in before turning around..i was in the back, not sure how the action was out front though i did see a lot of trucks..all in all a great day! cheers

snapped a pic of the 28 before letting him go..still can figure out the posting? confused
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

nomoco 10/14 Empty Post from the site!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 10/15/2009, 1:44 am

Did you download the pic to your computer?? If so click on the button 4 in from the right on the top line of the tool bar(the one with the computer screen)You'll get a pop up which will allow you to browse your files.Click on your pic.Click host it.Right click and drag over the second option called Image.copy it paste it into your post VIOLA your pic!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down