Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEAT THE MASSHOLES

+6
Fishtale
fishincrazy
REDBASS
whitey
Smoke
TheWogg
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MEAT THE MASSHOLES Empty MEAT THE MASSHOLES

Post  TheWogg 10/12/2009, 6:39 am

Look out New York it's a Mass invasion! MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367
Looking forward to meeting all the SBO'ers going to the fling,it's gonna be awesome MEAT THE MASSHOLES 870783 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367
We got a whole crew of us going,and were not going back till we get on to some serious fish or get wasted :lava:
Too bad we out number the amount of New Yorkers going,we were hoping to have a little competition lol!
Hope the fish are hitting top water like they are over here,if not,we'll have to use up all the meat we bought :..............
MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

MEAT THE MASSHOLES Empty Re: MEAT THE MASSHOLES

Post  Smoke 10/12/2009, 1:13 pm

lol Looking forward meeting you boys,cya soon.. MEAT THE MASSHOLES 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/12/2009, 8:53 pm

DO WE NEED LICENSES ... ???

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 10/12/2009, 11:05 pm

[/size][quote="whitey"]DO WE NEED LICENSES ... ???[/quote]

[size=18]YES YO DO NEED A OUT OF STATE LICENSES. IT COAST 15.00 DOLLARS. ITS CHEAP ITS GOOD TILL THE END OF YEAR.THE LICENSE COVERS ALL OF NY SALT WATERS.I THINK YOU CAN DO IT ON LINE AND PRINT IT OUT.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/12/2009, 11:07 pm

MEAT THE MASSHOLES MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958

Thats a good one Wogg!!!!I hopin to make it up there!!!!!Depends on the weather this week!!!!!!Hope I can get all my work done!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/12/2009, 11:18 pm

Massholes Meat the Massholes their a modren fishin family!!!!From the North past NY They'll go fishin like a cool party!!!! YT,will be out fishin for the night.The Wogg,playin music soundin Right!!!!Massholes Meat the Massholes at Gilgo beach on Saturday!!!!!!

Sing this to the Flinstones theme song!!!New verses for the other Massholes will be added as soon aqs I can think em up!!!!!! MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958

So what do you think????

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/12/2009, 11:25 pm

whitey wrote:DO WE NEED LICENSES ... ???
Bro,we talked about it here..... confused
http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/main-forum-f34/nys-recreational-marine-fishing-license-t4019.htm
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/12/2009, 11:28 pm

fishincrazy wrote:Massholes Meat the Massholes their a modren fishin family!!!!From the North past NY They'll go fishin like a cool party!!!! YT,will be out fishin for the night.The Wogg,playin music soundin Right!!!!Massholes Meat the Massholes at Gilgo beach on Saturday!!!!!!

Sing this to the Flinstones theme song!!!New verses for the other Massholes will be added as soon aqs I can think em up!!!!!! MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958

So what do you think????

FC
I think you need to take a chill pill???????? MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/12/2009, 11:33 pm

Smoke wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:Massholes Meat the Massholes their a modren fishin family!!!!From the North past NY They'll go fishin like a cool party!!!! YT,will be out fishin for the night.The Wogg,playin music soundin Right!!!!Massholes Meat the Massholes at Gilgo beach on Saturday!!!!!!

So what do you think????

FC
I think you need to take a chill pill???????? MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958

Come on now thats funny right there If I coulod just find the rest of their names I could make a whole song!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/12/2009, 11:37 pm

fishincrazy wrote:
Smoke wrote:

So what do you think????

FC

Come on now thats funny right there If I coulod just find the rest of their names I could make a whole song!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

FC
Wow a few BLUEPOINTS you'll be nude swimming before you know it..... lol! lol!
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/12/2009, 11:38 pm

Smoke wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:
Smoke wrote:

So what do you think????

FC

FC

Nah I have quite a tolerance for Beer!!!!!It tends to go with the 260 lb frame I think!!! MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/12/2009, 11:42 pm

fishincrazy wrote:
Smoke wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:
Smoke wrote:

So what do you think????

FC

FC

Nah I have quite a tolerance for Beer!!!!!It tends to go with the 260 lb frame I think!!! MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367

FC
Meet the BLUEPOINTS and you'll be swiming before you know it,have a yabba dabba doootime.. lol! lol!
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 10/13/2009, 1:01 am

So what do you think????

FC
MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 That was great!!!! MEAT THE MASSHOLES 560155 verry witty MEAT THE MASSHOLES 560155
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 10/13/2009, 1:17 am

fishincrazy wrote:MEAT THE MASSHOLES MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958

Thats a good one Wogg!!!!I hopin to make it up there!!!!!Depends on the weather this week!!!!!!Hope I can get all my work done!!!!!

FC
Get her done !!! MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367 Yeah man,hope to see you,I may bring an instrument or two,be good to jam wit you MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367 Jam some blues while catching some blues. Very Happy MEAT THE MASSHOLES 92223
Look forward to meeting Smokin,Smity,RedBass,and the rest.It's gonna rock!! MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

MEAT THE MASSHOLES Empty Hey,F.C.

Post  TheWogg 10/13/2009, 6:48 am

Let's have a second verse! MEAT THE MASSHOLES 622665
Don't forget StriperTed n His father n Law,Poppy,CCL477 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 92223
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/13/2009, 8:01 am

fishtale said we will get a warning until the 1st of the year .. i can play stupid but dont want to be poor and stupid MEAT THE MASSHOLES 870783

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/13/2009, 12:57 pm

whitey wrote:fishtale said we will get a warning until the 1st of the year .. i can play stupid but dont want to be poor and stupid MEAT THE MASSHOLES 870783
IF-IF They do ask you tell them you know Smitty. :king: .. lol! lol!
Guys you'll be fine come through.. MEAT THE MASSHOLES 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 10/13/2009, 5:19 pm

Smoke wrote:
whitey wrote:fishtale said we will get a warning until the 1st of the year .. i can play stupid but dont want to be poor and stupid MEAT THE MASSHOLES 870783
IF-IF They do ask you tell them you know Smitty. MEAT THE MASSHOLES Icon_king .. MEAT THE MASSHOLES Lol MEAT THE MASSHOLES Lol

I honestly beleive that no one will get hassled about the license...I have not seen any enforcement yet... However, IF you guys feel a little nervous, you can alway pick up a 1 or 2 day license at https://nyfgisales.appsolgrp.com/fgnyia/newCustomerLogin.do?NYCookie=71348083 just print out the receipt, that will suffice as the license.. Unfortunately, this state is really stoooooooooooooooopid, there are no local places to Gilgo to get the damn license...
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnut 10/13/2009, 5:24 pm

Fishtale wrote:
Smoke wrote:
IF-IF They do ask you tell them you know Smitty. MEAT THE MASSHOLES Icon_king .. MEAT THE MASSHOLES Lol MEAT THE MASSHOLES Lol

I honestly beleive that no one will get hassled about the license...I have not seen any enforcement yet... However, IF you guys feel a little nervous, you can alway pick up a 1 or 2 day license at https://nyfgisales.appsolgrp.com/fgnyia/newCustomerLogin.do?NYCookie=71348083 just print out the receipt, that will suffice as the license.. Unfortunately, this state is really stoooooooooooooooopid, there are no local places to Gilgo to get the damn license...
I honestly would not worry about a license right now,I did not get one yet,but that is because I am a rebel. :,,,,,,,,,,,:
fishnut
fishnut

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/13/2009, 7:46 pm

fishnut wrote:
Fishtale wrote:
Smoke wrote:

I honestly would not worry about a license right now,I did not get one yet,but that is because I am a rebel. :,,,,,,,,,,,:
Big C,You are a true REBLE.. MEAT THE MASSHOLES 742713
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

MEAT THE MASSHOLES Empty BIG RED MASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 10/13/2009, 7:58 pm

TheWogg wrote:Let's have a second verse! MEAT THE MASSHOLES 622665
Don't forget StriperTed n His father n Law,Poppy,CCL477 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 92223

Massholes Meat the Massholes their a modren fishin family!!!!From the North past NY They'll go fishin like a cool party!!!! YT,will be out fishin for the night.The Wogg,playin music soundin Right!!!!Massholes Meat the Massholes at Gilgo beach on Saturday!!!!!!

Let's ride,with Ted and Poppy to the beach,they'll throw rubber,wood,and maybe some bait!!!!When your with the Massholes you'll have a yabba dabba doo time A dabba doo time!!You'll have a gay old time!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's that to the Flintstones theme song!!!!

FC :.......: :.......: :.......: :.......: :.......:

Last edited by fishincrazy on 10/13/2009, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/13/2009, 8:25 pm

fishincrazy wrote:

Let's ride with Ted and Poppy to the beach,they'll throw rubber,wood,and maybe bait!!!!When your with the Massholes you'll have a yabba dabba doo time A dabba doo time!!You'll have a gay old time!!!!!!!!!!!!

homo homo MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/13/2009, 8:30 pm

Smoke wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:

Let's ride with Ted and Poppy to the beach,they'll throw rubber,wood,and maybe bait!!!!When your with the Massholes you'll have a yabba dabba doo time A dabba doo time!!You'll have a gay old time!!!!!!!!!!!!

homo homo MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958 MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958

Guess your implying that to be creative is to be a homo???Well hey now salley!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 10/13/2009, 9:55 pm

fishincrazy wrote:
Smoke wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:

Let's ride with Ted and Poppy across the state,they'll throw rubber,wood,and maybe bait!!!!When your with the Massholes you'll have a yabba dabba doo time A dabba doo time!!You'll have a gay old time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess your implying that to be creative is to be a homo???Well hey now salley!!!!!

FC
Actually Meat the Massholes was a play on meet the fockers. lol!
Sorry F.C.that was o.k.but the first verse was funnier,it rhymed Embarassed
I know you can do better MEAT THE MASSHOLES 622665
Yabba dubee doo MEAT THE MASSHOLES 56958
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/13/2009, 10:03 pm

im showing up with the /// me , myself and irean mgic cucumber so dont go to sleep you yankee fans MEAT THE MASSHOLES 962367

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next