Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loki SeaSlider's FOR SALE -Black-See Video

+2
fishincrazy
Loki
6 posters

Go down

Loki SeaSlider's FOR SALE -Black-See Video Empty Loki SeaSlider's FOR SALE -Black-See Video

Post  Loki 3/9/2009, 4:37 pm

Hi,
I have several 08' Black w/ Gold Scale & Purple Belly 6"-appx. 2.2oz. Slow Sinking SeaSliders for sale.
$30.00 each FREE SHIPPING this saves you almost $5.00
PayPal only
You can pay with your credit card, I just email you an invoice from PayPal, it's similar to buying from other sites on the internet.

SeaSlider in action Video

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Loki on 3/11/2009, 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : highlight video)
Loki
Loki

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Loki SeaSlider's FOR SALE -Black-See Video Empty Re: Loki SeaSlider's FOR SALE -Black-See Video

Post  fishincrazy 3/9/2009, 8:20 pm

Beauty when I got $$ I'll get in touch deffinatley!!!!!!!

FC lol!

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Loki SeaSlider's FOR SALE -Black-See Video Empty Re: Loki SeaSlider's FOR SALE -Black-See Video

Post  Loki 3/12/2009, 12:08 pm

I still have several left.

Below is some info on the lure.

Loki
SeaSlider
The SeaSlider, is a swimbait/jerkbait, and was originally developed because I had need of a swimming lure that would cast really far. A SeaSlider is a wide bodied lure and does an effective job of imitating widebodied baitfish such as Herring, Menhaden, Alewife, Shad etc.. SeaSliders can be especially effective during the springtime transition period when the gamefish are beginning to look up instead of down for food.

Retrieves

The Pump --- A very effective retrieve—Point your rod tip toward the lure and sweep the rod slowly to the side, move the rod back to the starting position while reeling up the slack. As you reel up the slack the lure has paused. I find most fish strike when you begin your next sweep. The lures sudden, apparent escape triggers the strike. Vary the speed of the sweep and the length of the pause. Throw in a twitch or pull or two if you like.

Steady Retrieve --- No mystery here-- Slow , medium, fast. Let the fish tell you what they want.

Wounded Baitfish Retrieve --- While retrieving the lure occasionally twitch and pull and pause it, in whatever combination you think will draw a strike. Just keep in mind how a wounded or disoriented bait fish would behave. Be the baitfish.
Sub-Surface Walk-The-Dog --- Mostly for active fish, just repeatedly snap the rod to the side with a rhythmical tempo causing the lure to go right then left then right, etc., etc. throw in some pauses or twitches if you like.

Casting --- To get a little extra distance on a cast especially into a headwind. Angle your cast higher than normal, the change in distance can be dramatic. The lure will often ride over the wind like a sailboat.

Lure Changes --- The hooks that came with your lure will eventually have to be changed. If you want the lure to behave the way it did when you first used it you must USE THE SAME HOOK & SIZE. Each lure is tuned to the specific hook it came with. If you want to experiment,  go ahead, mix and match. Try other hooks see what the lure will do with a different style and or size hook. A siwash on the tail usually increases the swimming action.
Adding a bucktail will decrease the swimming action. Make the bucktail smaller and you can get much of that swimming action back.

Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 3/12/2009, 12:09 pm

SWEEEET!!! Ill probably take one when I have some extra cash too!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  TUGBOATBRUCE 3/12/2009, 9:00 pm

Loki -- any chance of getting one of those in wonderbread?

TUGBOATBRUCE

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy 3/13/2009, 9:19 am

They look Badass........ :twisted:
Do you do they in custom colors if someone asks....?????

Teddy
Teddy
Teddy

Number of posts : 229

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Loki SeaSlider's FOR SALE -Black-See Video Empty Answers and an Offer

Post  Loki 3/13/2009, 10:44 am

Bruce- yes I do a Wonderbread it's one of my favorite's, After I'm done typing I'm going to post a pic, note: no two wonderbreads ever come out the exact same,that's one of the reasons I like them. The other is that ,color wise, they suggest many fish.

Teddy- Custom Colors ?-Hell Yes - My business card reads ( Loki Custom Lures )
I'll see if I can post some custom's that I've done.

SeaSliders are deceptively simple in design, they look like they must be easy to make. They are not. It tkes me 7-8 weeks to make a batch of 100 if I push real hard. By comparison some builders can do 100 lures one week.

PRELUDE TO THE OFFER - The Black SeaSlider and the Yellow SeaSlider were done in 08' and I've got about 8 of each left from a batch of over 100 SeaSliders. I'm offering them at my standard $30.00 price but I'm absorbing the shipping cost.

THE NEW OFFER-I'm very pleased that Smitty and gang have established this site and to the members of this site I will offer the same deal for new custom work.
Contact me,Let me know what you're looking for, place an order, pay for it thru PayPal (I email you an invoice from PayPal and you pay however you want thru them) and I will build it for you. Don't wait too long, I can only do so many.
Big Girl Bass season is coming up fast and I'm not going to miss it.
Plus I recently sustained an injury in the shop from a kickback (split the tip of my index finger/broke it and lost my fingernail)To other builders all I can say is don't get overconfident with your power tools, always take the necessary steps to avoid injury!
I'm thinking I can do about 20 or so before the girls arrive.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy 3/13/2009, 11:26 am

Do you use sparkle at all......????? :twisted:
Teddy
Teddy

Back to top Go down

Loki SeaSlider's FOR SALE -Black-See Video Empty Sparkle

Post  Loki 3/13/2009, 11:35 am

Teddy
Do you use sparkle at all......?????

Sure if you want, I've got a rainbow of skarkle in my shop.
The wonderbread above has pearlescent sparkle, it dosen't show up in flash photos if thew angle is off.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy 3/13/2009, 12:04 pm

I would love ❤ a Silver sparkle (On the sides) - White Belly - and Black Top with a Silver eye...... :twisted: . Can you do it for me....... :affraid: ....Please Please Please :twisted:

Teddy
Teddy
Teddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki 3/13/2009, 12:53 pm

Teddy
Black back/White Belly but what color sides do you want under the sparkle and how much sparkle ? a little ? alot ? solid sparkle?
I can do from a little to alot but solid sparkle is a pia.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  TUGBOATBRUCE 3/13/2009, 1:56 pm

If I can I'd love a Wonderbread...shoot me a pm and let me know what I need to do, or how payment will work

TUGBOATBRUCE

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  surffishn 3/14/2009, 12:40 am

I ordered two of the yellow in other thread but would like two more one like under your name looks like a bunker also that beauty above laying down.if you can do let me know.Or if it is easier to paint a batch same colors.Wonderbread will work also.I'm easy to get along with.Thanks Paul cheers Looking at this lure from different angles.Shows why it must be hard to produce.The shape is like no other!

surffishn
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki 4/28/2009, 7:40 am

bump
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down