Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brigantine 9-30

3 posters

Go down

brigantine 9-30 Empty brigantine 9-30

Post  blnd420 10/1/2009, 9:24 pm

been a while. started in the wash for the end of incoming. water was clean and a little chilly Very Happy . moved to the inlet for high and the start of outgoing. had 1 10" tog, 1 dog, and 1 eel that would have been burger king for a 50 lber. 18" and as fat as my wrist. anyway the outgoing tide brought warm water and trash so that was it for me. also had weakfish literally jumping out of water right in front of me. just didn't have anything light to throw at em. good to get back.

blnd420

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

brigantine 9-30 Empty Re: brigantine 9-30

Post  Oldsalts 10/1/2009, 10:48 pm

blnd420 wrote:been a while. started in the wash for the end of incoming. water was clean and a little chilly Very Happy . moved to the inlet for high and the start of outgoing. had 1 10" tog, 1 dog, and 1 eel that would have been burger king for a 50 lber. 18" and as fat as my wrist. anyway the outgoing tide brought warm water and trash so that was it for me. also had weakfish literally jumping out of water right in front of me. just didn't have anything light to throw at em. good to get back.

Hey Great Report Thanks

And have a little more fun next time....LOL brigantine 9-30 870783

Ed
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fishpro 10/2/2009, 1:09 am

Good to hear there are fish down here. I just got down to Brigantine for the weekend...will be here till sunday. Plan on fishing high tide at first light...as long as I don't drink too much..lol
fishpro
fishpro
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down