Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

today is the day i started to build again lol..

+12
FJR
Oldsalts
black talon
Murphthesurf
tauruck
etch
REDBASS
joesfishinproblem
Kevnmary
rocstar21
stevel
smitty
16 posters

Go down

today is the day i started to build again lol.. Empty today is the day i started to build again lol..

Post  smitty 9/28/2009, 8:45 pm

hit the shop after work today and started to turn a few plugs.......
i think i counted something like 35 or 40 bodys....its a start at least

today is the day i started to build again lol.. 22796841

today is the day i started to build again lol.. 22796842
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

today is the day i started to build again lol.. Empty Re: today is the day i started to build again lol..

Post  stevel 9/28/2009, 8:47 pm

AWSOME SMITTY today is the day i started to build again lol.. 92223 GLAD TO SEE U MAKING THEM I KNOW UR WORK IS AWSOME AND ITS GOING TO BE NICE TO SEE PICS today is the day i started to build again lol.. 560155
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

today is the day i started to build again lol.. Empty Re: today is the day i started to build again lol..

Post  rocstar21 9/28/2009, 8:51 pm

DO WORK SON! DAMN!!! I AM TAKING DONATIONS BY THE WAY today is the day i started to build again lol.. 56958 today is the day i started to build again lol.. 56958 today is the day i started to build again lol.. 56958 I GOTTA START MAKING SUM PLUGS!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 9/28/2009, 8:59 pm

Build something kickass for me. today is the day i started to build again lol.. 962367
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 9/28/2009, 9:19 pm

Kevnmary wrote:Build something kickass for me. today is the day i started to build again lol.. 962367

my plan this year is to do all custom stuff not just stuff to fill the tables ......so you got it kev
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 9/28/2009, 9:24 pm

when r u gonna teach me how to make a swimmer buddy today is the day i started to build again lol.. 218105 :idea:
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 9/28/2009, 9:42 pm

LOOKS LIKE A GOOD START. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 9/28/2009, 9:53 pm

smitty wrote:hit the shop after work today and started to turn a few plugs.......
i think i counted something like 35 or 40 bodys....its a start at least

today is the day i started to build again lol.. 22796841

today is the day i started to build again lol.. 22796842

awesome smitty glad to see you go the bug again, today is the day i started to build again lol.. 560155 today is the day i started to build again lol.. 560155 today is the day i started to build again lol.. 560155 but i dont see any poppers??? :??????: :,,,,,,,,,,,: or a yo yo drool

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  tauruck 9/29/2009, 2:03 am

I hand carve the little I do but I just want to know how you keep the profile constant when turning?.
Those blanks look great.
What I wouldn't do for a lathe right now.
tauruck
tauruck

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 9/29/2009, 8:31 am

Holy sh*t Smitty...Are those needles I see. I thought you hated needles. I'm ho'in one of those bad boys. lol
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 9/29/2009, 5:06 pm

when can i come down and do some painting today is the day i started to build again lol.. 870783

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 9/29/2009, 6:26 pm

black talon wrote:when can i come down and do some painting today is the day i started to build again lol.. 870783

I'll bring the beer to watch that!
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 9/29/2009, 6:34 pm

any time you wish you know that keith Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 9/29/2009, 6:36 pm

Murphthesurf wrote:Holy sh*t Smitty...Are those needles I see. I thought you hated needles. I'm ho'in one of those bad boys. lol

lol yea i have 16 tiger maple needles in the works and thats it...thanks to charlie....... today is the day i started to build again lol.. 962367
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 9/29/2009, 7:57 pm

black talon wrote:when can i come down and do some painting today is the day i started to build again lol.. 870783

I guess I'll be the beer bitch that night..lol
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 9/29/2009, 8:36 pm

Murphthesurf wrote:

I guess I'll be the beer bitch that night..lol

Oh Oh don't get it wrong Murph ....Just because it's at Smittys he is still the Beer Bitch.....LOL

Last edited by Oldsalts on 10/26/2009, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 9/29/2009, 9:21 pm

That's a start ?????? Looks like a years worth to me lol !!!! Since there seems to be enough beer, I'll bring some wine and cheese when Keith shows up today is the day i started to build again lol.. 92223
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 10/26/2009, 8:02 pm

OK so its going slower than i remember lol....

all drilled sealed and now just put the weights in them..
Tuesday i will sand and prim and paint i hope...

today is the day i started to build again lol.. 22796876
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 10/26/2009, 8:24 pm

Nice work there Smitty. Wished I lived closer to you Jersey guys so I could learn a few things............

And have Smitty be my beer bitch!! today is the day i started to build again lol.. 56958 today is the day i started to build again lol.. 56958

Jamie
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 10/26/2009, 10:17 pm

IM in on a swimmer how to jfp lol
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  fatfingers 10/27/2009, 10:12 am

Man, that is a lot of carving!

Post pictures when they're done!
fatfingers
fatfingers

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 10/27/2009, 11:37 am

nice smitty glad to see your keeping busy
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down