Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smitty

3 posters

Go down

Smitty Empty Smitty

Post  gull chaser 3/8/2009, 9:16 am

I had a thought. How about having a 1 day or weekend surf tournament this spring. Nothing big or no huge prizes or anything. Just an excuse for members of the site to get together. Prizes can be donated. I will chip in and im sure we could get some of the tackle shops to do the weigh ins. Just a thought. I love doing that kind of stuff so if you needed help organising it I would pitch in there too. I don't know if this should be a regoinal post but anyway what do you think?

gull chaser

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Smitty Empty Re: Smitty

Post  monty 3/8/2009, 10:03 am

That would be great for buisness too if you hosted it smitty. I think its a great idea, Not that my ass can attend! LOL
Nick

monty

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 3/8/2009, 11:29 am

gull chaser wrote:I had a thought. How about having a 1 day or weekend surf tournament this spring. Nothing big or no huge prizes or anything. Just an excuse for members of the site to get together. Prizes can be donated. I will chip in and im sure we could get some of the tackle shops to do the weigh ins. Just a thought. I love doing that kind of stuff so if you needed help organising it I would pitch in there too. I don't know if this should be a regoinal post but anyway what do you think?

This kinda thing is already being discussed GC PM me and We'll talk!!!!! cheers

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down