Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's hittin the new moon???????????

+4
Freddy 4mcola
shoretech
stevel
fishincrazy
8 posters

Go down

Who's hittin the new moon??????????? Empty Who's hittin the new moon???????????

Post  fishincrazy 9/13/2009, 11:29 pm

New Moon commin who's hittin it out front??????????????? confused confused confused

I'm lookin to get out somewhere don't know yet if it'll be out front or out back but I'm goin!!!!!!!!!

Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 92223 FC Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 92223

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Who's hittin the new moon??????????? Empty Re: Who's hittin the new moon???????????

Post  stevel 9/13/2009, 11:36 pm

I THINK U POSTED UP TWICE BUT HERE WE GO AGAIN ILL HIT THE OUTBACK WITH U JIM LUVVVV THEM RIBS.... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Who's hittin the new moon??????????? Empty Re: Who's hittin the new moon???????????

Post  fishincrazy 9/13/2009, 11:37 pm

stevel wrote:I THINK U POSTED UP TWICE BUT HERE WE GO AGAIN ILL HIT THE OUTBACK WITH U JIM LUVVVV THEM RIBS.... lol! lol!

I did post it twice this one is for out front!!!!!!! DOH!!!!!!

:??????: FC Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 56958 Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 56958 Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 56958

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 9/13/2009, 11:50 pm

NEVER HAD THEIR RIBS ANY GOOD Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 56958 Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 56958 Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 56958
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/13/2009, 11:51 pm

stevel wrote:NEVER HAD THEIR RIBS ANY GOOD Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 56958 Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 56958 Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 56958

I don't go for the ribs!!!!!!I go for the seafood!!!!!LOL

FC Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 962367 Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 962367 Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 962367 Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 962367 Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 962367

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  shoretech 9/14/2009, 12:30 am

Depending on the winds and the surf... My bet is in the back. But the bait is staged to exit!

shoretech

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/14/2009, 8:03 am

shoretech wrote:Depending on the winds and the surf... My bet is in the back. But the bait is staged to exit!

Thats what I was thinkin!!!!!Maybe an inlett would be the place to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 92223

cheers cheers FC cheers cheers

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Freddy 4mcola 9/14/2009, 9:17 am

I am planning to hit some beaches, jettys in CM & CMP the next few days and probably fish some bridges in the back at night on th way home did not get out last week due to the weather hope to get in a couple of trips this week Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 560155
Freddy 4mcola
Freddy 4mcola

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/14/2009, 5:05 pm

Freddy 4mcola wrote:I am planning to hit some beaches, jettys in CM & CMP the next few days and probably fish some bridges in the back at night on th way home did not get out last week due to the weather hope to get in a couple of trips this week Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 560155
'

Good Deal Freddy!!!!!!I'm thinkin somethin's gonna pop with the new moon!!!!!

Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 92223 Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 92223 FC Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 92223 Who's hittin the new moon??????????? 92223

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 9/15/2009, 12:22 am

Going out Front/Back and in between. It's that time of year.
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 9/15/2009, 10:26 pm

jim, i am looking to get out on saturday. let me know your plans. it might be sloppy.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Who's hittin the new moon??????????? Empty BIG RED LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 9/15/2009, 10:31 pm

rebelmusicnp wrote:jim, i am looking to get out on saturday. let me know your plans. it might be sloppy.

Yea we gott look at the weather to see if it'll be worth it.I talked to Rick will the three amigos ride Saturday Night????