Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS

+11
wink_man
smokejr
Oldsalts
rocstar21
SurfChick
striperslayer
eurojett05
Smoke
stevel
whitey
smitty
15 posters

Go down

WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS Empty WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS

Post  smitty 9/12/2009, 11:26 am

The winner of the oldsalts plug giveaway is..............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Random number (2,44) : 29
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS Empty Re: WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS

Post  whitey 9/12/2009, 11:30 am

one of the kids won ... thats awesome ... congrats

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS Empty Re: WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS

Post  smitty 9/12/2009, 11:31 am

striperslayer

congrats ......pm me your info.........

winner has 2 days to claim his or her prize if it is not i will place it back up for a one day giveaway.......
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 9/12/2009, 11:32 am

CONGRATS WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/12/2009, 11:34 am

Good deal..congrats WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 742713
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 9/12/2009, 11:34 am

Congrats Tyler! WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 560155
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  striperslayer 9/12/2009, 12:31 pm

thanks everyone, thanks oldsalts, smitty PM sent
striperslayer
striperslayer

Number of posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 9/12/2009, 12:39 pm

Congrats!
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 9/12/2009, 1:13 pm

CONGRATS ON THE WIN! CATCH A BIG ONE ON IT! WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 870783 WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 92223 WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 560155
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 9/12/2009, 2:03 pm

Hey Slayer

Injoy the plug awesome deal here...!!!!
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smokejr 9/12/2009, 2:05 pm

nice plug. WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 870783 WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 870783
smokejr
smokejr
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post  wink_man 9/12/2009, 3:01 pm

Congrats striperslayer, that is a beautiful plug.
wink_man
wink_man

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 9/12/2009, 4:59 pm

Congrats. Great looking plug.
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS Empty Congrats littl brother!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 9/12/2009, 5:41 pm

SS I wanna say congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

I bet that would be great on the Susky in the spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 92223

WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 92223 FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Post  striperslayer 9/12/2009, 6:16 pm

fishincrazy wrote:SS I wanna say congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

I bet that would be great on the Susky in the spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 92223

I bet it would but it will never see water!
striperslayer
striperslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 9/12/2009, 9:11 pm

oh man if you dont fish that plug OLDSALTS will open up a can of whoop ass....he does not like non fishing plugs........lol tell him salts WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 870783 WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 870783
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 9/12/2009, 9:14 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:oh man if you dont fish that plug OLDSALTS will open up a can of whoop ass....he does not like non fishing plugs........lol tell him salts WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 870783 WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 870783

He can do whatever he wants with that lure and in his case it will be on the shelf to be displayed! Haha lol!
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 9/12/2009, 9:17 pm

[quote="SurfChick"]
joesfishinproblem wrote:oh man if you dont fish that plug OLDSALTS will open up a can of whoop ass....he does not like non fishing plugs........lol tell him salts WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 870783 WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 870783

He can do whatever he wants with that lure and in his case it will be on the shelf to be displayed! Haha lol! [/quote

dont make me open a can on u surfy cheers cheers WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 742713
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  RocksandReds 9/13/2009, 3:57 am

Congrats!! WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 560155 WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 560155 WINNER OF THE Plug Giveaway sponsored by OLDSALTS 560155
RocksandReds
RocksandReds

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/13/2009, 11:16 am

striperslayer wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:SS I wanna say congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

I bet it would but it will never see water!

OK,I would fish it though!!!At least get it wet B4 you hang it up!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Post  striperslayer 9/22/2009, 3:57 pm

Got the plug today and all I can say is WOW!!!!! Thanks ed so much and thanks smitty for organizing the giveaway.

(PS Smitty, thanks for the sticker)
striperslayer
striperslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 9/22/2009, 7:23 pm

striperslayer wrote:Got the plug today and all I can say is WOW!!!!! Thanks ed so much and thanks smitty for organizing the giveaway.

(PS Smitty, thanks for the sticker)

Pss thanks smity for sending it out i owe you ...LOL
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down