Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANKS SBO

+4
stilltryn
joesfishinproblem
rocstar21
stevel
8 posters

Go down

THANKS SBO Empty THANKS SBO

Post  stevel 9/10/2009, 11:03 pm

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS TO ALL U GUYS AND GIRLS OF SBO. I HAVE BEEN FISHING ABOUT 1 1\2 YRS NOW.I DO ALOT OF MY FISHING WITH MIKEYBONZ OR BY MYSELF . I HAVE LEARNED ALOT FROM FROM EVERYONES POSTS.I NEVER EVEN THREW A PLUG TILL EARLY THIS YR WITH JOESFISHING PROBLEM TECH MIKE AND REBEL WAS LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE WITH MY LITTLE PLASTIC PLUG, GETTING BLUE AFTER BLUE .JOE TAUGHT ME SOME TRICKS THATS HELPED ME ALOT. ALL U BUILDERS HAVE MADE ME REALIZE HOW MANY DIFF PLUGS THERE ARE AND SLOWLY BUT SHORELY IM STARTING TO GET THE RIGHT STUFF TOGETHER TO REALIZE THERES MORE THAN JUST BAITFISHING.BUNCH OF GREAT PEOPLE HERE ON THIS SITE , LEARNED ALOT BUT STILL HAVE ALOT TO LEARN BUT WITH ALL THE POSTS, PIX, AND FRIENDS OF SBO I CAN ONLY GET BETTER......... Welcome To SBO
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

THANKS SBO Empty Re: THANKS SBO

Post  rocstar21 9/10/2009, 11:08 pm

I JUST TEARED UP A LIL BIT...... lol!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 9/10/2009, 11:15 pm

lil bit lol stevel i expect to see several large fish on ur new popper THANKS SBO 870783 THANKS SBO 870783
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  stilltryn 9/10/2009, 11:28 pm

ill second that stevel! THANKS SBO 962367 i started plug'n this year also. no luck so far but with the fall near i'll fish my new smitty plug as hard as i can!! cheers bait or not to bait? lol!
stilltryn
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/10/2009, 11:45 pm

Very nice post steve,put in your time and you will catch fish.try to make it to the LI SBO fishing fling in oct.see the main page.remember always have fun fishing and learning the sport. THANKS SBO 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/11/2009, 8:33 am

i love helpin people out when fishing ... last year i let a guy reel a fish in because he never caught one .. same day a old gent came out on the rocks and there were fish everywhere he was just takin in the view and i said what to catch one he looked at me like i had 3 heads .. i threw a cast hooked up and handed him the rod .. after landing it and letting the fish go he said .. i havent had that much fun in forever ... that made my day

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/11/2009, 10:23 am

Steve everyone here is awesome!!!!It's because of you and all our fine members.this site will move forward and succeed!!!!!I wanna thank you for supporting SBO,I also wanted to say I look forward to your posts and reports!!!!!The excitment you share while on the boards is intoxicating!!!!!!!

THANKS SBO 92223 THANKS SBO 92223 THANKS SBO 92223 FC THANKS SBO 92223 THANKS SBO 92223

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 9/11/2009, 11:19 am

SBO Rocks! THANKS SBO 962367 THANKS SBO 962367 THANKS SBO 962367 THANKS SBO 962367 THANKS SBO 962367
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum