Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS GUY WHEN I GROW UP LOL

5 posters

Go down

I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS GUY WHEN I GROW UP LOL Empty I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS GUY WHEN I GROW UP LOL

Post  rocstar21 9/9/2009, 10:19 pm

http://www.madsnooker.com/index.html

THIS GUYS STATISTICS ARE INSANE! CHECK HIM OUT......

I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS GUY WHEN I GROW UP LOL 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS GUY WHEN I GROW UP LOL Empty Re: I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS GUY WHEN I GROW UP LOL

Post  joesfishinproblem 9/9/2009, 11:33 pm

man someday i wanna catch a snook buddy
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS GUY WHEN I GROW UP LOL Empty Re: I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS GUY WHEN I GROW UP LOL

Post  rocstar21 9/10/2009, 7:06 am

you'll be hooked on em then! and the next thing ya know you'll be moving here to fla...... thats what I hope happens w/ stevel, he is coming in january, tentivley.... and my plan is to get him into sum big boys..... then he'll really want to move here asap......

snook fight hard, real hard....... not like stripers from what I have been told that pretty much give up quickly when hooked! snook will jump and tail walk almost every hook set also! and the top water hook up is so damn addictive it should be illeagal! come on down joe and we'll hook up and I'll do my best to get ya in some!

:.......:
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 9/10/2009, 7:47 am

LOOKS REALY GOOD LOOKS LIKE A PLAN WHEN I COME DOWN :.......: MAYBE WELL THROW JOE IN MY SUITCASE lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 9/10/2009, 9:36 am

I have fished with Dave and sat in on a seminar he had at a Saltwater Sportsman Fair about 8 years ago, I would have never caught my 46"er if I hadn't soaked up the valuable info that day. He will fish from Tampa to Marco in one nights worth of fishing(stalking really) for "HER" thats what they call big Snook down here. I caught my slob on an 18" Ladyfish lol! when they say you need big bait for big fish, down here it is the truth :shock:
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/10/2009, 10:31 am

Man looks like those fish can peel some line.. I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS GUY WHEN I GROW UP LOL 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 9/10/2009, 11:17 pm

Minivin5 wrote:I have fished with Dave and sat in on a seminar he had at a Saltwater Sportsman Fair about 8 years ago, I would have never caught my 46"er if I hadn't soaked up the valuable info that day. He will fish from Tampa to Marco in one nights worth of fishing(stalking really) for "HER" thats what they call big Snook down here. I caught my slob on an 18" Ladyfish lol! when they say you need big bait for big fish, down here it is the truth :shock:

YOU GOT IT VIN! WE DEFFINATLEY HAVE TO HOOK UP AND FISH TOGETHER...... I ALSO HAVE CAUGHT MY LARGEST SNOOK ON A LADY FISH, HE WAS 52 INCHES! AND I WOULD HAVE A PICTURE BUT MY FILM HAD GOT EXPOSED AND RUINED ALL OF MY PIX, I WILL GET ANOTHER BIG GIRL AGAIN, SO I AM NOT DISAPOINTED...... I GOT LOTS OF PIX OF PLENTY BIG SNOOK. I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS GUY WHEN I GROW UP LOL 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 9/10/2009, 11:20 pm

rocstar21 wrote:
Minivin5 wrote:I have fished with Dave and sat in on a seminar he had at a Saltwater Sportsman Fair about 8 years ago, I would have never caught my 46"er if I hadn't soaked up the valuable info that day. He will fish from Tampa to Marco in one nights worth of fishing(stalking really) for "HER" thats what they call big Snook down here. I caught my slob on an 18" Ladyfish lol! when they say you need big bait for big fish, down here it is the truth :shock:

YOU GOT IT VIN! WE DEFFINATLEY HAVE TO HOOK UP AND FISH TOGETHER...... I ALSO HAVE CAUGHT MY LARGEST SNOOK ON A LADY FISH, HE WAS 52 INCHES! AND I WOULD HAVE A PICTURE BUT MY FILM HAD GOT EXPOSED AND RUINED ALL OF MY PIX, I WILL GET ANOTHER BIG GIRL AGAIN, SO I AM NOT DISAPOINTED...... I GOT LOTS OF PIX OF PLENTY BIG SNOOK. I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS GUY WHEN I GROW UP LOL 962367

VIN! WE DEFFINATLEY HAVE TO HOOK UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man u florida guys sure are "friendly" lol I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS GUY WHEN I GROW UP LOL 742713 I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS GUY WHEN I GROW UP LOL 742713 I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS GUY WHEN I GROW UP LOL 742713
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 9/10/2009, 11:21 pm

stevel wrote:LOOKS REALY GOOD LOOKS LIKE A PLAN WHEN I COME DOWN :.......: MAYBE WELL THROW JOE IN MY SUITCASE lol! lol!

IF NOT JOE, ATLEAST A BUNCH OF HIS PLUGS! lol!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 9/10/2009, 11:24 pm

YOUR KILLING ME JFP! I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS GUY WHEN I GROW UP LOL 56958
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum