Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK, HERE IS ONE FOR YOU.....

+12
joesfishinproblem
fishpro
buddah
REDBASS
fishincrazy
smitty
fishnh
joesfishingproblemsdad
Smoke
Kevnmary
stevel
rocstar21
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OK, HERE IS ONE FOR YOU..... - Page 2 Empty Re: OK, HERE IS ONE FOR YOU.....

Post  texican 9/2/2009, 11:15 pm

1st- Jose from the Spanish Fly but since alot of you guys have already mentioned him then second would be Larry W. from "Hunt for Big Fish" somewhere overseas.

texican

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

OK, HERE IS ONE FOR YOU..... - Page 2 Empty Pro of choice

Post  jrelyea 9/3/2009, 5:50 am

I used to like Roland Martin------- until I started watching that guy more often... leaves me thinking I just watched an infomercial mad

I'd have to pick these guys- but with certain conditions for some of them:
1. Doug Stange from In-Fisherman for his kick-butt skills. Maybe I'd try to convince him that redfish's belong in their salt water magazine, not his fresh water magazine (but would that to be rude?)
2. Hal Schramm from North American Fisherman for his technical know how- unconditional
3. Pete Maina from The Next Bite and I won't be putting him on a Tracker so he can quit yammerin long enough to fish.
4. Definitely Bill Dance for bass- unconditional :you da man:

(I thought about Al Lindner but I bet he'd be preaching too much for my taste :lol: )

oh yeah-
This topic set me back a couple of years when my twin girls were born. See, I had the 4am feeds and caught every show from 330am til around 6am- over and over and over (man, do they like to repeat episodes). Ahhhh. they were the days (they talk now and I'm stuck with Barney DVDs!!) lol!

:)
jr
jrelyea
jrelyea

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 9/3/2009, 6:59 am

I FIGURED THIS WOULD BE A GOOD TOPIC...... BILL DANCE WAS ON AND I ALWAYS TELL MY FISHING BUDDY THAT I WOULD LOVE TO GO FISHING W/ HIM.... SO I WANTED TO SEE WHO EVERYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO GO FISH W/. OK, HERE IS ONE FOR YOU..... - Page 2 870783

:.......:
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  surfstix1963 9/3/2009, 9:10 am

Jose wajebe from spainish fly is my first choice I couldn't go with Charlie Moore just his voice alone drives me crazy.

surfstix1963

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

OK, HERE IS ONE FOR YOU..... - Page 2 Empty Charlie Moore?

Post  jrelyea 9/3/2009, 10:20 am

He used to annoy the daylight out of me, but the show grew on me...he's just plain entertaining. Don't think I'd want him in the boat though 'cuz after about 2 hours, I'd be coming back to the launch minus 1 person :roll:

:)
jr
jrelyea
jrelyea

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 9/3/2009, 11:27 am

I'd also have to add Tuna fishing (Shrimp boat mugging) with Tred Barta just for the prayers that he can recover. I hate to see someone who loved the outdoors as much as Tred get hit so hard by something so unexpected.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  wink_man 9/3/2009, 5:52 pm

I'd pass on any and all of the so called celebreties. I, as a kid, used to think Gaddabout Gaddis was where it was at, and hopefully one day would be able to fish as good as him, and then I watched a show where you could see a section of the stream fenced off in the distance.

Rather, whereever I am, would ask someone to point me in the direction of the local 'grumpy old men', who hang out at the river, inlet, beach, lake, etc and fish almost daily. Those are the guys I want to befriend, and hopefully get an invitaion to go fishing with.

And I'm speaking from experience LOL. I have TV shows, the internet with all it's fishing sites, reports, etc., local shops with up to date fishing reports, etc. and the best and most reliable up to minute reports I get that I can depend on come from 'grumpy old men'.
wink_man
wink_man

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum