Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soooo when do you all start to hit the fall hard ????

+11
jrelyea
texican
REDBASS
whitey
joesfishinproblem
Kevnmary
rebelmusicnp
8myb8t
fish factor
fishincrazy
Smoke
15 posters

Go down

Soooo when do you all start to hit the fall hard ???? Empty Soooo when do you all start to hit the fall hard ????

Post  Smoke 9/1/2009, 8:24 pm

I start the 2nd week of sept and finish up in mid dec.also when do you catch most of your large fish?For me it's when the bunkers show up in large numbers,OCT.. Soooo when do you all start to hit the fall hard ???? 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Soooo when do you all start to hit the fall hard ???? Empty Re: Soooo when do you all start to hit the fall hard ????

Post  fishincrazy 9/1/2009, 10:23 pm

Well I'm always there a day late!!!!!!I've caught some nice keepers but only once was fourtunate to hit a big girl!!!!I usually start towards the end of Sept.But it depends on the weather.The latest I've been is December again depends on the weather.

Great post Joe!!!!!!!!!!! Soooo when do you all start to hit the fall hard ???? 92223 Soooo when do you all start to hit the fall hard ???? 92223 Soooo when do you all start to hit the fall hard ???? 92223

FC Soooo when do you all start to hit the fall hard ???? 962367

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Soooo when do you all start to hit the fall hard ???? Empty Re: Soooo when do you all start to hit the fall hard ????

Post  fish factor 9/2/2009, 12:45 am

Mid September I would say also is a good time to start
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  8myb8t 9/2/2009, 5:59 am

mid sept till i can't get out Very Happy my best is usually first couple week of november.
8myb8t
8myb8t

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 9/2/2009, 11:28 am

who stopped? :idea:
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 9/2/2009, 12:01 pm

Walking the kids to the bus stop this morning all I could think about was how it felt like striper weather. Little chill in the air nice light breeze. Now that fluke season is over there's nothing to look forward to except the Fall run. Bring it on.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 9/2/2009, 1:49 pm

Kevnmary wrote:Walking the kids to the bus stop this morning all I could think about was how it felt like striper weather. Little chill in the air nice light breeze. Now that fluke season is over there's nothing to look forward to except the Fall run. Bring it on.

and deer hunting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :.......:
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/2/2009, 9:37 pm

rebelmusicnp wrote:who stopped? :idea:
amen

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/2/2009, 9:39 pm

8myb8t that thing is huge congrats

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 9/2/2009, 10:18 pm

SEPT TO DEC. A FEW TRIPS TOO MECCA. ANYWHERE I CAN FIND STRIPES.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  texican 9/2/2009, 11:09 pm

Gonna start hard in 2 weeks. Well I actually never stopped Soooo when do you all start to hit the fall hard ???? 962367

texican

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Soooo when do you all start to hit the fall hard ???? Empty Switch to fishing hard? nahhhh

Post  jrelyea 9/3/2009, 5:20 am

Getting ready for the fall? Nahhhhhh. Keep it simple- just don't stop fishin! As long as mother nature doesn't freeze the launches, I might have another 10 or 11 month season (not too shabby for being in NJ)

:)
jr
jrelyea
jrelyea

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  surfstix1963 9/3/2009, 9:12 am

Right now if I was able to but out of commission for the fall.

surfstix1963

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/3/2009, 12:55 pm

surfstix1963 wrote:Right now if I was able to but out of commission for the fall.
Sorry to here that,hope all go well..
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

Back to top Go down

Post  RobertRR 9/3/2009, 10:10 pm

How does the 13th of sept. sound? wake up early hit the beach, fish then come home just in time for kick off.
RobertRR
RobertRR

Number of posts : 76

http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=32304

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 9/4/2009, 12:40 am

Plannin on startin in the next week or so workin the inlets at night with plugs, during the days Ill be diving most definitely..... Here fishy fishy, I got a nice speargun to shoot you with! lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  anthonycapy 9/4/2009, 8:04 pm

goin to give it hell tonigth there just have to be some bass around
anthonycapy
anthonycapy

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down