Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yard Bird......

+5
Belle
skippy
smitty
stevel
Minivin5
9 posters

Go down

Yard Bird...... Empty Yard Bird......

Post  Minivin5 8/26/2009, 7:45 pm

This big sucker has been eating all the rabbits in my back yard this week, we had close to 20 rabbits at one point this summer, now a mere 3 are left that I can see.

Yard Bird...... Dsc02610
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Yard Bird...... Empty Re: Yard Bird......

Post  stevel 8/26/2009, 8:05 pm

HOPE U OR UR NEIGHBERS DONT HAVE A SMALL DOG OR CAT NICE LOOKING BIRD
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 8/26/2009, 8:12 pm

stevel wrote:HOPE U OR UR NEIGHBERS DONT HAVE A SMALL DOG OR CAT NICE LOOKING BIRD

funny you say that man .....when i first got my wife her little Pomeranian it was so small on day when it was running around the yard a hawk was eying it up...lucky i noticed it in the tree.....it was watching every move the little dog made..

the dog was only like 1lb at the time......
now i leave the little ****** out as long as i can hoping the hawk will come back but he never does lol...
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/26/2009, 8:27 pm

Man my heart is racing 100mph right now, I just was out back walking the dog, she spotted something just off the cart path in the bushes. I walked up for a closer inspection and son of a bitch, staring right me, dog, and Mini a panther about 130 pounds, all charged up looking like its ready to spring at us. The damn dog wanted to play with it. I dont think I have run that fast in ten years :affraid:
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 8/26/2009, 8:29 pm

pussy..................... lol!
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/26/2009, 8:34 pm

smitty wrote:pussy..................... lol!

This cat was the size of my dog bro, I have an american bull terrier . I wonder if it will grab any of the stray golfers looking for lost balls :shock:

Last edited by Minivin5 on 8/27/2009, 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Yard Bird...... Empty we....

Post  skippy 8/26/2009, 8:48 pm

Minivin5 wrote:
smitty wrote:pussy..................... lol!

This cat was the size of my dog bro, I have an american bull terrier she weighs about 130. I wonder if it will grab any of the stray golfers looking for lost balls :shock:
Need to cut back on some of these golfers anyway, never get upset when a pussy crosses your path cheers
Keep the golfers, get rid of the pussy? :suspect: are from massachusetts?

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle 8/26/2009, 9:02 pm

smitty wrote:

funny you say that man .....when i first got my wife her little Pomeranian it was so small on day when it was running around the yard a hawk was eying it up...lucky i noticed it in the tree.....it was watching every move the little dog made..

the dog was only like 1lb at the time......
now i leave the little ****** out as long as i can hoping the hawk will come back but he never does lol...

Yard Bird...... Spit4oq
Belle
Belle

Number of posts : 10

http://sassy55.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle 8/26/2009, 9:05 pm

btw/,,,that's a beautiful bird. Too bad about the rabbits though.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/26/2009, 9:07 pm

Belle wrote:btw/,,,that's a beautiful bird. Too bad about the rabbits though.

Well I think the rabbits might have fallen prey to the panther too, they will replenish themselves I am sure.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 8/26/2009, 9:12 pm

IM SURE U HEARD THE EXPRESSION "@#$@ LIKE RABBITS" IM SURE THEY WILL REPLENISH QUICKLY lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle 8/26/2009, 9:20 pm

stevel wrote:IM SURE U HEARD THE EXPRESSION "@#$@ LIKE RABBITS" IM SURE THEY WILL REPLENISH QUICKLY lol!

Yard Bird...... 103ts
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 8/26/2009, 11:13 pm

WOW what a sight to see not many get to see panthers not even in captivity
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/27/2009, 9:45 am

Minivin5 wrote:Man my heart is racing 100mph right now, I just was out back walking the dog, she spotted something just off the cart path in the bushes. I walked up for a closer inspection and son of a bitch, staring right me, dog, and Mini a panther about 130 pounds, all charged up looking like its ready to spring at us. The damn dog wanted to play with it. I dont think I have run that fast in ten years :affraid:

Vinny yoiu gotta report that to somebody like the game com,a cat like that out in the daytime and seemingly stalkin around your yard is dangerous.Usually if you see em their sick,that makes em dangerous.

FC :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

As far as runnin bad idea they tend to chase things for fun!!!!!!!!Always keep eye contact!!!!

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  skippy 8/27/2009, 1:49 pm

fishincrazy wrote:
Minivin5 wrote:Man my heart is racing 100mph right now, I just was out back walking the dog, she spotted something just off the cart path in the bushes. I walked up for a closer inspection and son of a bitch, staring right me, dog, and Mini a panther about 130 pounds, all charged up looking like its ready to spring at us. The damn dog wanted to play with it. I dont think I have run that fast in ten years :affraid:

Vinny yoiu gotta report that to somebody like the game com,a cat like that out in the daytime and seemingly stalkin around your yard is dangerous.Usually if you see em their sick,that makes em dangerous.

As far as runnin bad idea they tend to chase things for fun!!!!!!!!Always keep eye contact!!!!
They are everywhere not uncommon to come across, calling the gamewarden usually ends in the animals death, their policy on gators, bobcats, and bears really need to be rethought...... :study:

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 8/27/2009, 2:16 pm

fishincrazy wrote:

boy vinny you really f----ed up out there according to fc you should have got a piece of string and teased it off the path then shot it and made kitty burgers lolololololol Yard Bird...... 742713 Yard Bird...... 742713 lol!
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/27/2009, 2:18 pm

skippy wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:

They are everywhere not uncommon to come across, calling the gamewarden usually ends in the animals death, their policy on gators, bobcats, and bears really need to be rethought...... :study:

I wont be calling anyone, it is as much right to the cat as mine to be walking around the golf course, besides the cat is feeding on the wild boar that are everywhere. They trapped over 300 just this summer alone.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 8/27/2009, 2:21 pm

Hey,Vin if you are threatened by it or fear it cant you just shoot it? confused
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 8/27/2009, 5:07 pm

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A JOB FOR JFP BUSTERS :affraid: GO GETTUM JOE... lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/27/2009, 5:22 pm

Smokinjoe wrote:Hey,Vin if you are threatened by it or fear it cant you just shoot it? confused

No Joe it is a protected species, and I live on a golf course, discharging a fire arm would probably get me locked up lol! I am kinda hoping that it resides on the back nine and stays there, I have enough to worry about with the gators cruising through the yard.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 8/27/2009, 6:33 pm

Gators too!!!!!!!!!!!! :affraid: :affraid:
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/28/2009, 2:07 am

skippy wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:

Dude recorded history cats and people don't mix Kill it!!!!They seek low profile prey You know small things!!!!Hard to say but ain't Vinny small yet????Get that cat away from you!!!!Alarmest????YES!!!!!I prefer the odds in my favor!!!!!

FC

Policy be damned one Child lost to a wild predator is too many!!!!!!We can control our living areas doesn't mean we have to live where the wild things are!!!!When we do humans come first!!!!!!!!!!

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down