Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First game memories!!!!!!!

Go down

First game memories!!!!!!! Empty First game memories!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 8/18/2009, 2:33 pm

Goin to see a game finally!!!!I've never been to citizens bank park!!!My brother and I are takin jajim to his first game!!We get to see Pedro pitch should be a blast!!!!!I still remember my first Phillies game!!
They where playin the reds,My godfather took Jerry and I.We had seats right above the visitors dugout.Everytime we saw Jonny Bench we yelled Hey Jonny whats a man really want to smell like???I think I was like 7-8 years old!!!!Wow memories!!!Any body else have a first game memory????Post em up boy's and girls!!!!Lets see what we're made of here!!!!

GO PHILLS!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

First game memories!!!!!!! Empty Re: First game memories!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 8/19/2009, 1:07 am

Wow nobody?????Well jajims first game was great!!!!!Got through 2 innings and went to get popcorn when all hell broke loose!!!!It was like the end was near!!!The storm was howling!!!We where in rain delay for an hour!!Soent most of it in the mens room due to the brillant lightning made the sky light up!!!Then game on!!Wound up Phills 5-1!!!!Just got home!!!Jajims asleep already!!!Great time with my son look forward to doin it again real soon!!!!

First game memories!!!!!!! 92223 First game memories!!!!!!! 92223 FC First game memories!!!!!!! 92223 First game memories!!!!!!! 92223

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down