Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron lures

5 posters

Go down

Iron lures Empty Iron lures

Post  fishnh 7/25/2009, 10:14 pm

Hi all, just saw he is a member and advertiser here on the site. I have not heard of them yet and would like alot more info please (who is he (they)??. I have there website. the plugs look very nice.
fishnh
fishnh

Number of posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Iron lures Empty Re: Iron lures

Post  smitty 7/25/2009, 10:26 pm

im sure he will chime in he does make a really nice plug and he is working on some top notch poppers also ..... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 7/25/2009, 10:53 pm

smitty wrote:im sure he will chime in he does make a really nice plug and he is working on some top notch poppers also ..... Very Happy

thats the thread I saw. nice design on them
fishnh
fishnh

Back to top Go down

Post  IRON LURES 7/28/2009, 9:54 am

Thanks for the interest in my plugs, sorry i didnt see this thread sooner, im always in the plug building forum. Im an avid plug builder, that really enjoys turning and painting, i have an engineering background, and am always looking for a way to build a better mousetrap. I like the challenges of building new designs and trying to improve on old ones. Ive been fishing my whole life as well as painting so eventually the two have come together. I currently only sponsor on this site as smitty is a great guy to deal with and everyone on this forum is really laid back. My plugs are also available at CMS tackle in New Bedford if anyones in the area, they carry tons of great plugs and also make awesome custom rods. For me, selling plugs has just been a way to off set my own costs and addiction! Im not looking to get rich, just want sell a few plugs, make some friends, and do a bunch of fishing! Im still developing that popper that seems to have gotten some attention. If im happy with the way it works, i'll probably add it to the site.

Thanks again
Cory
Ironlures.com Iron lures 962367
IRON LURES
IRON LURES
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Number of posts : 264

http://www.ironlures.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 7/28/2009, 10:16 am

Hey Cory,
I own a tackle shop on LBI and I am looking to upgrade my plugs starting the end of August. Im looking at black Lable, Tattoo and After Hours. However your workmenship looks equal, and I have had a few guys ask if I would think about carrying your plugs... Please e-mail me some info. if your interested. I know I am! and yes I am a sponsor fo SBO! Iron lures 962367
Thanks!
Val 8)
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post  IRON LURES 7/28/2009, 11:11 am

Thanks Val! Iron lures 962367 Ill email you my dealer cost sheets tonight. thanks alot man. I appreciate the opportunity.

Cory
IRON LURES
IRON LURES
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rlyman1 7/28/2009, 4:36 pm

just checked out your website man you make some nice stuff cant wait for val to get them in
Rlyman1
Rlyman1

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 7/28/2009, 6:53 pm

No Prob. Cory, sent you an email with a order, small to start. you SBO guys gotta get in here to support! Ya Hear!
Val 8)
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 7/28/2009, 6:55 pm

Rlyman1 wrote:just checked out your website man you make some nice stuff cant wait for val to get them in

Need more crabs!!!!! Rob you get the first Iron Plug Free! Sold all the greenies! and Dan would of never survived working that day I ran offshore....Thanks for your help! Your one hell of a guy! little slow, lol! but your ok!
val 8)
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  IRON LURES 7/31/2009, 11:34 am

Hey Val, sent a couple lures down for you to check out, they should be there by tomorrow.
thanks!
Cory Iron lures 218105
IRON LURES
IRON LURES
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 7/31/2009, 11:09 pm

Hi Cory, thank you for the info about yourself and your plugs.
good luck in everything you do. Dave
fishnh
fishnh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down