Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YANKS vs BAL

5 posters

Go down

YANKS vs BAL Empty YANKS vs BAL

Post  Smoke 7/21/2009, 9:36 am

7/21/2009 Bal 4:05 PM PT5:05 PM MT6:05 PM CT7:05 PM ET12:05 AM GMT8:05 AM 北京时间 WWOR Mitre (0-0) Hill (3-2)
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

YANKS vs BAL Empty Re: YANKS vs BAL

Post  Fishtale 7/21/2009, 6:49 pm

Now that we have caught the Sawx, lets see if we can put them in the rear view mirror because the D-Rays are starting to nip on our toes. Best division in baseball!
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 7/21/2009, 7:20 pm

Fishtale wrote:Now that we have caught the Sawx, lets see if we can put them in the rear view mirror because the D-Rays are starting to nip on our toes. Best division in baseball!

Well if the Sox are going to slump this is the time of year I guess, I get to see all the Rays games livin down here, they are starting to pour it on :affraid: and the Jays are keeping it close too.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 7/21/2009, 8:00 pm

Minivin5 wrote:
Fishtale wrote:Now that we have caught the Sawx, lets see if we can put them in the rear view mirror because the D-Rays are starting to nip on our toes. Best division in baseball!

Well if the Sox are going to slump this is the time of year I guess, I get to see all the Rays games livin down here, they are starting to pour it on :affraid: and the Jays are keeping it close too.

Dad works for the Rays, everytime I go down there I get to see them too. The seats I get down there would cost $800 a piece here at the Stadium! Keep in mind the Trop is a crappy place for baseball though...Went to see him last time, I got 3 games against the White Sox and the Indians
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 7/21/2009, 8:09 pm

It's so nice to see everyone dreaming of the post season!!!!But the fightens are tearin it up and with the proper trades by the deadline looks like another long post season for us!!!!So why even pull for another team????

YANKS vs BAL Phillies

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 7/21/2009, 8:45 pm

Fishtale wrote:
Minivin5 wrote:

Dad works for the Rays, everytime I go down there I get to see them too. The seats I get down there would cost $800 a piece here at the Stadium! Keep in mind the Trop is a crappy place for baseball though...Went to see him last time, I got 3 games against the White Sox and the Indians

Man I love the Trop, can not beat the A/C !!
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 7/21/2009, 11:25 pm

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES WIN YANKS vs BAL 962367
THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES WIN YANKS vs BAL 962367
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro7Uz4jEfmg
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 7/22/2009, 11:26 am

All alone in 1st Place Baby, time to extend the lead!
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 7/22/2009, 1:06 pm

Kevnmary wrote:All alone in 1st Place Baby, time to extend the lead!
Kev,waiting for VIN to say something about the first place YANKEES. YANKS vs BAL 962367 YANKS vs BAL 962367
Eastern Division
Team W L Pct GB
New York 56 37 .602 -
Boston 55 38 .591 1
Tampa Bay 52 42 .553 4.5
Toronto 46 48 .489 10.5
Baltimore 41 52 .441 15
:,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,:
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down