Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

winner of the plug giveaway is..................

+10
fishnut
REDBASS
IRON LURES
gull chaser
RocksandReds
eisey
RobertRR
Smoke
bassslayer92
smitty
14 posters

Go down

winner of the plug giveaway is.................. Empty winner of the plug giveaway is..................

Post  smitty 7/12/2009, 6:58 pm

plug giveaway winner is............... bassslayer92
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

winner of the plug giveaway is.................. Empty Re: winner of the plug giveaway is..................

Post  bassslayer92 7/12/2009, 7:31 pm

nice winner of the plug giveaway is.................. 962367 winner of the plug giveaway is.................. 962367 winner of the plug giveaway is.................. 962367 lol! cant wait to fish it
bassslayer92
bassslayer92

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

winner of the plug giveaway is.................. Empty Re: winner of the plug giveaway is..................

Post  Smoke 7/12/2009, 9:18 pm

Congrats little dude.. Very Happy
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RobertRR 7/12/2009, 11:15 pm

Good job on winning the plug Bassslayer winner of the plug giveaway is.................. 962367
RobertRR
RobertRR

Number of posts : 76

http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=32304

Back to top Go down

Post  eisey 7/13/2009, 12:32 am

Congrats. Good fishin.
eisey
eisey

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  RocksandReds 7/13/2009, 2:56 am

Congrats!!! Good fishin! winner of the plug giveaway is.................. 870783
RocksandReds
RocksandReds

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post  gull chaser 7/13/2009, 9:58 am

cheers good luck with it

gull chaser

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  IRON LURES 7/13/2009, 11:19 am

Congrats! good score! winner of the plug giveaway is.................. 962367
IRON LURES
IRON LURES
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Number of posts : 264

http://www.ironlures.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 7/13/2009, 2:02 pm

BASSSLAYER92 CONGRATS winner of the plug giveaway is.................. 560155
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnut 7/13/2009, 5:23 pm

congrats
fishnut
fishnut

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 7/13/2009, 5:47 pm

congrats
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  bassslayer92 7/13/2009, 6:34 pm

thanks guys ....cant wait to fish this plug looks killer......i decided im gonna do one of my own give away's cause i like the atmosphere on this site compared to other so keep your eyes peeled for it i don't know when im gonna put it up but definitely this week :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: winner of the plug giveaway is.................. 870783 winner of the plug giveaway is.................. 92223
bassslayer92
bassslayer92

Back to top Go down

winner of the plug giveaway is.................. Empty BIG RED LETTERS!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 7/17/2009, 3:56 pm

bassslayer92 wrote:nice winner of the plug giveaway is.................. 962367 winner of the plug giveaway is.................. 962367 winner of the plug giveaway is.................. 962367 lol! cant wait to fish it

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 7/17/2009, 9:13 pm

Congratulations on your win!
I have to let you know I'm envious of all the great days you have ahead of you!
The envy is two fold,,1 you are so young,,2 you are learning so much that the day you are a real "Sharpie" is within your reach.
Good Luck in your future my brother in the sand.

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 7/17/2009, 9:27 pm

Rick..stillcasting wrote:Congratulations on your win!
The envy is two fold,,1 you are so young,,2 you are learning so much that the day you are a real "Sharpie" is within your reach.

rick is that friend that everyone has who tells you that he loves you at the bar.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  bassslayer92 7/20/2009, 7:03 pm

smitty got the plugs today it looks sweet cant wait to fish it thanks again.
bassslayer92
bassslayer92

Back to top Go down

Post  bassslayer92 7/20/2009, 7:07 pm

Rick..stillcasting wrote:Congratulations on your win!

thanks im great full to fish with a wide rang of guys like musso , vito, charly and alot of other old timers( sorry guys) who teach me something new tricks and tips everyday i fish with them. i learn by watching them , somtimes i watch them more than i fish winner of the plug giveaway is.................. 92223
bassslayer92
bassslayer92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down