Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Buddy's Birthday Bass

4 posters

Go down

My Buddy's Birthday Bass Empty My Buddy's Birthday Bass

Post  TheWogg 7/10/2009, 9:27 am

We met up @(somewhere on the North Atlantic coast) :..............
It was his first time out and I wanted to make sure we had a good shot @ finding some fish. My Buddy's Birthday Bass 870783
we worked the beach with no luck so we kept walking till i heard a splash.I told him i heard something in the water,try a cast.
Blamm!! It was On like Donky Kong! My Buddy's Birthday Bass 962367
He never caught stiper before and now we were catching fish at almost every cast. cheers
What a night,it felt almost like a mini fall blitz My Buddy's Birthday Bass 962367
Congratulations Al on your first keeper(30") happy b-day:Photobucket" alt="" />
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

My Buddy's Birthday Bass Empty Re: My Buddy's Birthday Bass

Post  whitey 7/10/2009, 9:55 am

my birthday is septembe 15 th were we going LOL good job

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 7/10/2009, 11:59 am

whitey wrote:my birthday is septembe 15 th were we going LOL good job
Any where you want,by September there will be fish everywhere! My Buddy's Birthday Bass 870783
Very Happy cheers 8) My Buddy's Birthday Bass 962367 My Buddy's Birthday Bass 962367 My Buddy's Birthday Bass 962367 My Buddy's Birthday Bass 962367 My Buddy's Birthday Bass 962367
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 7/10/2009, 1:17 pm

Good deal.. :.......:
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 7/10/2009, 9:29 pm

.9.i was at daves pioneer sports today and he said do u have a friend whos name is paul ??? yes i do i said he said THE WOGG .. i said polly woggg we both laughed .. DAVE IS A GREAT GUY I GET 99.98 PERCENT OF my stuff from him IF HE DOESNT HAVE IT HE WILL GET IT ..

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 7/10/2009, 9:33 pm

i just bought a dolphin tica 10 foot from him .. i didnt know when striperted was bringing my other one back ... BUUUTTTT whats mine is yours and if your using it and catching thats all that maters

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 7/10/2009, 10:24 pm

whitey wrote:.9.i was at daves pioneer sports today and he said do u have a friend whos name is paul ??? yes i do i said he said THE WOGG .. i said polly woggg we both laughed .. DAVE IS A GREAT GUY I GET 99.98 PERCENT OF my stuff from him IF HE DOESNT HAVE IT HE WILL GET IT ..
Ya...Dave's the man ! My Buddy's Birthday Bass 92223
He has a great shop and a great attitude.I love going there,it's now the first place i go when looking for gear.I just bought a 8' StCroix TideMaster,can't wait to catch a 4'er on it in the yak.
I hope Bill keeps him stocked up on them big sand eels,people on the cape are doing very good with them and i need to replace the one the FOKA(seal) ate. :??????:
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 7/10/2009, 10:38 pm

i hear that great guy get ya what you want ... he told me you got an 8 footer i said he just got a lami LOL

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 7/10/2009, 11:04 pm

whitey wrote:i just bought a dolphin tica 10 foot from him .. i didnt know when striperted was bringing my other one back ... BUUUTTTT whats mine is yours and if your using it and catching thats all that maters
We are possibly going on a mission to visit the guard and flash him my new pass. :..............
I can ask ST to bring your other one(he probably forgot idk)but it would be awesome if you could go with us or meet us down in SoCo (pm me or ST for details) My Buddy's Birthday Bass 870783 My Buddy's Birthday Bass 962367 My Buddy's Birthday Bass 962367 My Buddy's Birthday Bass 962367 8) Very Happy :)
My Buddy's Birthday Bass 218105
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

My Buddy's Birthday Bass Empty Are Eye

Post  TheWogg 7/13/2009, 10:49 pm

Nao Ha Nenhum Peixe em R.I.! My Buddy's Birthday Bass 177925
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 7/18/2009, 9:13 pm

dude remember the last MY birthday mission when we were fishing @ CHUCKS just aft midnight you yelled out happy Bbay ST then you hooked up on that monster that straightened the hook on that K-MART lure lol! My Buddy's Birthday Bass 56958 lol! My Buddy's Birthday Bass 56958 lol!

STRIPERTED

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 7/18/2009, 9:19 pm

whitey wrote:i just bought a dolphin tica 10 foot from him .. i didnt know when striperted was bringing my other one back ... BUUUTTTT whats mine is yours and if your using it and catching thats all that maters
that rod has been hanging in my garage since I borrowed it I wish I was catching with it well have to meet 4 a beer so I can give it back soon :idea:

STRIPERTED

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 7/18/2009, 9:45 pm

if i wasnt smacked up right now i would be in belchertown for 9:45 i just got done with minivins hooks ... good luck tonight .... My Buddy's Birthday Bass 870783

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 7/19/2009, 6:22 pm

STRIPERTED wrote:dude remember the last MY birthday mission when we were fishing @ CHUCKS just aft midnight you yelled out happy Bbay ST then you hooked up on that monster that straightened the hook on that K-MART lure lol! My Buddy's Birthday Bass 56958 lol! My Buddy's Birthday Bass 56958 lol!
Ya man,like it was yesterday! Very Happy
Lets go back and get that pig,got new hooks(VMC'S) My Buddy's Birthday Bass 962367 happy b-day: My Buddy's Birthday Bass 962367
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down