Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

accents

+2
skippy
etch
6 posters

Go down

accents Empty accents

Post  etch 7/8/2009, 7:10 pm

well , lets just say i have had the pleasure,( read piss myself laughing with a lot of you guys on the phone) smitty, surfchick, oldsalts, all talk some funny, thick joisey accents, skippy, wow he is like someone from alabama stuck in overdirve when talking ( florida boy i know, but man he talks funny lmao) mini is normal and that scares me, , but the icing on the cake was todays phone call with red bass, omg, he is the worst, like talking to a newfie on meth, freaking overdrive crazy spurting it out, i was crying i was laughing so hard, and speaking of that, he has the funniest laugh i have ever heard, i am still laughing writing this, just want to say that i am privilaged to be part of this family, :you da man: :you da man: :you da man: even though you all talk funny accents 56958 accents 56958

Etch :.......:
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

accents Empty talk about pots calling kettles black........

Post  skippy 7/8/2009, 7:51 pm

etch wrote:well , lets just say i have had the pleasure,( read piss myself laughing with a lot of you guys on the phone) smitty, surfchick, oldsalts, all talk some funny, thick joisey accents, skippy, wow he is like someone from alabama stuck in overdirve when talking ( florida boy i know, but man he talks funny lmao) mini is normal and that scares me, , but the icing on the cake was todays phone call with red bass, omg, he is the worst, like talking to a newfie on meth, freaking overdrive crazy spurting it out, i was crying i was laughing so hard, and speaking of that, he has the funniest laugh i have ever heard, i am still laughing writing this, just want to say that i am privilaged to be part of this family, :you da man: :you da man: :you da man: even though you all talk funny accents 56958 accents 56958

I understand ya better when you are typing :suspect:

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

accents Empty Re: accents

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/8/2009, 8:53 pm

like totally narrally dude.....for sure man hang ten...valley boy....like oh my gosh...lol hahahahaha lol! lol! i am like from cali like for sure dude..... lol! lol! accents 870783
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

accents Empty BIG RED TALKER!!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 7/8/2009, 9:42 pm

You haven't talked to me yet!!!!!!!!! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 7/9/2009, 12:19 am

etch wrote:well , lets just say i have had the pleasure,( read piss myself laughing with a lot of you guys on the phone) smitty, surfchick, oldsalts, all talk some funny, thick joisey accents, skippy, wow he is like someone from alabama stuck in overdirve when talking ( florida boy i know, but man he talks funny lmao) mini is normal and that scares me, , but the icing on the cake was todays phone call with red bass, omg, he is the worst, like talking to a newfie on meth, freaking overdrive crazy spurting it out, i was crying i was laughing so hard, and speaking of that, he has the funniest laugh i have ever heard, i am still laughing writing this, just want to say that i am privilaged to be part of this family, :you da man: :you da man: :you da man: even though you all talk funny accents 56958 accents 56958

WE DONT TALK FUNNY. YOU UP THERE IN THE FROZEN LAND DONT KNOW HOW TOO SPEAK. FRENCHIEEEEEEEE'. accents 56958 accents 56958 accents 56958 accents 56958 accents 56958 accents 56958 accents 56958 accents 56958 :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,:

REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 7/9/2009, 1:46 pm

eay twang the magic finger froggy

whitey