Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAYTONA.....WHAT a finish.....

+4
Oldsalts
Minivin5
smitty
skippy
8 posters

Go down

DAYTONA.....WHAT a finish..... Empty DAYTONA.....WHAT a finish.....

Post  skippy 7/5/2009, 12:15 am

clearly busch came up across tony.... what a wild finish DAYTONA.....WHAT a finish..... 560155

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

DAYTONA.....WHAT a finish..... Empty Re: DAYTONA.....WHAT a finish.....

Post  smitty 7/5/2009, 12:18 am

yup lol waiting to hear the interview with bush lol....
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 7/5/2009, 12:26 am

smitty wrote:yup lol waiting to hear the interview with bush lol....

They are not going to let him talk, lucky to walk away from that wreck :affraid: :shock:
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 7/5/2009, 9:32 am

smitty wrote:yup lol waiting to hear the interview with bush lol....

I never like to see wrecks like that but Busch i have a hard time liking this guy...

But since Smoke has his own team he looks like his head is in the right place and didn't smash up his ride ...

Busch came across his frontend twice ...Once my Bad ...twice Your Bad ....Busch wrecked himself on that

move for sure...!!!!

We will see what the next race willl bring

14 SMOKE.....

DAYTONA.....WHAT a finish..... 218105
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 7/5/2009, 9:44 am

Just like Ed said. DAYTONA.....WHAT a finish..... 92223 Some good old racing right there.. :.......:
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 7/5/2009, 9:49 am

good race. nice ending. just good old racing. Busch trying to block and tony had no other choice but to take him out.
fishnh
fishnh

Number of posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Post  Driftwood 7/5/2009, 12:56 pm

Tony was in the right!!! Busch clearly was trying to block and Tony had a tire on him. How is it that Busch gets to decline an interview?? Same thing happened at Talledega with Edwards and Kesilowski and Edwards Stood up and admitted that he was wrong!! If you think about it, a few years back, when something like this happened to Tony and HE declined an interview they--NASCAR-- made him go to anger management counseling!! Where does Busch get off?? You can't denigh that he has great talent (Busch) but he is still a punk!!!
Driftwood
Driftwood

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

DAYTONA.....WHAT a finish..... Empty of course,,,

Post  skippy 7/5/2009, 1:20 pm

Driftwood wrote:Tony was in the right!!! Busch clearly was trying to block and Tony had a tire on him. How is it that Busch gets to decline an interview?? Same thing happened at Talledega with Edwards and Kesilowski and Edwards Stood up and admitted that he was wrong!! If you think about it, a few years back, when something like this happened to Tony and HE declined an interview they--NASCAR-- made him go to anger management counseling!! Where does Busch get off?? You can't denigh that he has great talent (Busch) but he is still a punk!!!
You would like to see some fireworks, we all would, I am sure mark martin did
not want a camera in his face neither, Kyle Petty said it best" Keep Your Facken Mouth Shut" ,
and your money in your pockets, this is Darrel Waltrip all over again, Too A TEE, it took darrel
awhile to learn too........true he was exciting to watch, but always crying DAYTONA.....WHAT a finish..... 177925

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 7/5/2009, 2:45 pm

i think he is a punk but the kid can drive . i say bring jimmy spencer back in and punch him like he did to kurt busch ... i can go on and on about getting wrecked due to being the guy that has to fix the car ... busch doesnt give a rats ass about the car or cars that get wrecked as you seen he just gets out and walks away ... let nascar start fining them for blocking and causing a wreck and you will see a whole different race .. block one way and if you come back across your wallet as well as your body will hurt ..

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Driftwood 7/5/2009, 5:28 pm

whitey wrote:i think he is a punk but the kid can drive . i say bring jimmy spencer back in and punch him like he did to kurt busch ... i can go on and on about getting wrecked due to being the guy that has to fix the car ... busch doesnt give a rats ass about the car or cars that get wrecked as you seen he just gets out and walks away ... let nascar start fining them for blocking and causing a wreck and you will see a whole different race .. block one way and if you come back across your wallet as well as your body will hurt ..

You are absolutely right. I know how you feel. I turned wrenches for quite a few years myself. These guys nowadays just get in, use it up and walk away. Meanwhile there is a whole crew of guys that have 2 or 3 hours worth of cuitting and wrenching just to get the wreck in the trailer.
Driftwood
Driftwood

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 7/6/2009, 1:37 pm

Gives me shivers every time I watch that replay :shock:
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down