Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!!

+13
old man
black talon
dozer 277
Charlie G.
fishincrazy
stevel
REDBASS
AKScuba
Sephus3
Kevnmary
joesfishinproblem
Minivin5
Oldsalts
17 posters

Go down

Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! Empty Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!!

Post  Oldsalts 6/17/2009, 9:43 pm

Just got them off the spinner.....Pencil poppers , 3o/z , 7 inches long , and ready for the surf...... Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 870783

I think one or two are for somebody but i am getting old and can't remember....LOL.... Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 870783

So i guess i will just have to fish them myself.....LOL..... Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 870783

Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 100_0100
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!!

Post  Minivin5 6/17/2009, 9:47 pm

Beautiful Pencils Salts! cheers
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!!

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/17/2009, 10:10 pm

hey ed i think i know who one or two of them were for pretty please me me Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 177925
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 6/17/2009, 11:32 pm

Ed
Isn't the third one down for me? I could have sworn I placed an order for a pearl with red head.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/17/2009, 11:45 pm

no kev u ordered a pearl kneckless lol Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephus3 6/17/2009, 11:48 pm

awesome stuff Ed! cheers
Sephus3
Sephus3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/17/2009, 11:49 pm

I think that last one on the bottom was for me Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958 Id love to buy one from ya!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 6/17/2009, 11:49 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:no kev u ordered a pearl kneckless lol Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958

Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958 Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 6/18/2009, 12:14 am

Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 92223 PENCILS LOOK GREAT ED Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 92223
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 6/18/2009, 2:10 pm

OLDSALT THEY LOOK AWSOME NICE JOB Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! Empty EBIG RED LETTERS!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 6/18/2009, 2:13 pm

ED SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

And it was me right??????

FC :idea:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 6/18/2009, 2:47 pm

Nice work on them pencils Ed.
I'll trade you a doughnut for the pearl with the orange head Buddy.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 6/18/2009, 3:40 pm

very nice ed as always. you guys got me back on the lathe this morning. turned out a few gonna do a load of wonderbreads and maybe an extra for a giveaway.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 6/18/2009, 3:43 pm

dozer 277 wrote:very nice ed as always. you guys got me back on the lathe this morning. turned out a few gonna do a load of wonderbreads and maybe an extra for a giveaway.

I'm in!
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/18/2009, 4:23 pm

lol in am in too Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 870783
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 6/18/2009, 4:38 pm

Ed, they will work better with hooks on them Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 92223
nice plugs bro

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 6/18/2009, 6:55 pm

black talon wrote:Ed, they will work better with hooks on them Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 92223
nice plugs bro

Hey Keith

I knew i could count on you to make me laugh Bro..... Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958

Good seeing you here ....

Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 870783
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! Empty ...dunno bout that !!!

Post  old man 6/18/2009, 7:56 pm

...they kinda look nakid....

..best not take them out in public till they are at least presentable...

...sheesh..

old man
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 6/18/2009, 9:04 pm

knew i'd get a few i'm ins already, patience grasshopper when you can snatch the spro swivel from my hand it will be time for you to plug. or Ho plugs i'm not sure which. :you da man:

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 6/18/2009, 9:22 pm

dozer 277 wrote:knew i'd get a few i'm ins already, patience grasshopper when you can snatch the spro swivel from my hand it will be time for you to plug. or Ho plugs i'm not sure which. :you da man:

Hey you fishing the park sunday ...????
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 6/18/2009, 9:32 pm

nice colors Ed. Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 962367
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 6/18/2009, 10:13 pm

sweet plugs and paint old ho, but if you want any chance of getting a fish on them , let surfchick fish them for you Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958 Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958 Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958 Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 6/20/2009, 9:14 am

etch wrote:sweet plugs and paint old ho, but if you want any chance of getting a fish on them , let surfchick fish them for you Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958 Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958 Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958 Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958

Etch

Haha.. Thanks Etch! :you da man: Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958 Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958 Ready for this weekend .........!!!!!!!! 56958
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG M 6/20/2009, 6:03 pm

Those are some sweet baits

BIG M

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 6/22/2009, 5:10 pm

old salts no wasnt down this weekend going wednesday i hope. had to work sunday, some fathersday huh? waiting for my dad to come back from florida tonite. hopefully he will go with me wed. havent been in so long i'm jonesing. had 1 graduate from highschool this weekend so i've been busy. should settle down now (i hope).

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down