Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Took whitey fishing this am

+2
Smoke
RHM
6 posters

Go down

Took whitey fishing this am Empty Took whitey fishing this am

Post  RHM 6/12/2009, 7:59 pm

Took whitey fishing this AM for reel therapy
We stuck 13 fish and I only let him Kill 1. LOL
Hanging them on the RHM pencil..... when he gets back to mass.... he will tell ya all about it.
Oh ya were fishing again at 3 am till 6.15
Tight lines guys
[
RHM
RHM

Number of posts : 388

http://WWW.Stripedbassobession.com

Back to top Go down

Took whitey fishing this am Empty Re: Took whitey fishing this am

Post  Smoke 6/12/2009, 8:33 pm

Bro good deal,happy you boys got some fish.. cheers
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 6/12/2009, 9:26 pm

Mike,I am i gonna have to buy you camera ? lol!
Way to go whitey !!! cheers
Nice !!! Took whitey fishing this am 962367 Took whitey fishing this am 962367 Took whitey fishing this am 962367 Took whitey fishing this am 962367 Took whitey fishing this am 962367
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post  RHM 6/13/2009, 8:39 am

I Dropped a 25 or 30 lber in front of 7 guys this AM.... we got it on Video!
Unfucken reel.... whitey will be home tonight and tell ya all about it...

YouTube - Jack Ingram - Barefoot and Crazy [ New Video + Lyrics + Download ]
RHM
RHM

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 6/14/2009, 10:58 am

you went fishing with the right guy to get you out of the BIG SLUMP Took whitey fishing this am 56958

STRIPERTED

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 6/14/2009, 11:52 am

we had a great time both mornings ... mike made a cast far enough to hit block island ... WWWWHHHAAAAMMMM this huge fish nails his plug and game on .... rods were bending catchin fish but not like this one ... so let the games begin .. hey mike that fish have shoulders ... hey mike i would like to se that fish next to the potato on my dinner plate... gets all the way to the rocks .. the big girl popped her head out of the water and her dorselfin a 20 inchs behind her lip .... i said ooohhh f#$%^#@#k thats a nice fish ... mike reaches down snap and he is tring to row her back to the rocks with his rod .... i didnt say a word no heckling from me that was a huge fish ..... i didnt catch any that morning but was getting my rhm batted around no takers though..... went out on my dads boat and redeamed myself 33 inch and a 29 inch bass Took whitey fishing this am 870783

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 6/14/2009, 5:24 pm

STRIPERTED wrote:you went fishing with the right guy to get you out of the BIG SLUMP Took whitey fishing this am 56958
there are a lot of fisherman on here and out there but i have never seen anyone as confident in there lure as RHM ... i took 55 pounds of lures in my bag and used only 1 that 1 was the RHM pencil in white ...the guy knows his stuff ... im real sure i wont be fishing all night the old FISHING AND WISHING ... im getting older and i like RHM'S 2-3 hour window of hanging bass .... we had a couple of guys on the rocks up all night and it showed ... i used to be that guy ... im not saying mike isnt going to get skunked its part of fishing .... All i know is if the invitation to tag along with him comes your way grab it and hold on WHAT A RUSH .... thanks again mike and looking to hangin big bass with ya in the future .... PS. i put my korkers in my truck when i got home Took whitey fishing this am 56958

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 6/14/2009, 5:47 pm

RHM is a BLAST to fish with even in Florida too, BTW when are you guys coming down Mike :study:
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  RHM 6/14/2009, 6:19 pm

Thanks whitey....
It was my pleasure to fish with a true friend who I look forward to fishing with for years to come.
I love grabbing fish from the surface.... Nothing like a top water Bass tail gating your pencil.
The golden hour bro... works every time.
RHM
RHM

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 6/14/2009, 7:55 pm

i forgot to tell u guys ... mikes got this fish on ... you guys have too under stand i cast i think pretty good ... mike hits 20 yards further .... he and striperted can toss a plug .... mike has this fish on way out there he says u want em i said no i'll get my own ... i float my RHM out 20 feet from the rocks and start makin it dance ... me and mike are both laughing ..he throws a plug to block island i put it in front of us.. i said u keep workin that fish ... where both laughing its like we both know you need to be out further then that and whhhhaaammm !!!!! fish on .... we were pissin ourselfs laughin ... i didnt have korkers so mike wouldnt let me go down the rocks ... we had ourselfs in a bit of a pickle .... GREAT TIME ... im sure everyone has had em were your laughing so hard its great

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down