Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MVP and the ditch

+2
islander
TheWogg
6 posters

Go down

MVP and the ditch Empty MVP and the ditch

Post  TheWogg 6/12/2009, 11:10 am

Took a trip to Cape Cod and the Vineyard.My excuse was to pick up a Lamiglas surfking that Larry's tackle kindly swapped my (broken)three piece 10' with a new 11' surfking(they were out of the 10' model)I am very happy with the exchange(would of taken years if i sent it to Washington state)
Great tackle shop by the way,they carry a lot of excellent plugs(a lot of customs)and all the best gear you could ever need without raping your wallet.
A big thank you to all of the crew running the shop,thanks for putting up with this western Masshole,you guys made it worth the trip.A big thanks to Steve,your the man !
i didn't have much time to fish,but Steve pointed me in the right direction(I told him I was a Marta's noobe)
When i finally arrived at the spot,i met some fishermen and women who were nice enough to show me there catch of the day(it was one of those"ya should of been here a hour ago")nice fish close to 40"ers.
Unfortunately my luck wasn't as good(nothing but rats and schoolies) i didn't catch any,i was fishing for one that would eat Jaws.
As StrperTed would put it "Go big,or go home !"
After playing tourist at the Vineyard,got back to the mainland and checked out some nice areas in Chatam and finished the trip with some desperate attempts at the ditch.No luck,didn't have my good luck charm(StriperTed).[img]MVP and the ditch Mvchat10[/img][img]MVP and the ditch Mvchat12[/img]
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

MVP and the ditch Empty Re: MVP and the ditch

Post  islander 6/14/2009, 12:42 am

Hmm Chatham.. Kinda funny mt old man lives there now... Hmm glad to hear ya got the rod deal worked out... Good for you...
islander
islander

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 6/14/2009, 6:05 am

I really liked Chatham,got some friends who live there.Nice place to bring my yak,planning to go back early July and spend a few days,lots to do.
MVP and the ditch 870783 MVP and the ditch 962367
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 6/14/2009, 10:54 am

nice hat & feather did they earn you any baits ??????? MVP and the ditch 56958

STRIPERTED

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 6/14/2009, 11:00 am

Yea I gottta get out there and visit him... He ties his boats ( as in 3) up in harwich so... He still is commercial fishing.. Been all over the cape in a tractor trailer delivering sod. chatham is really cool, especially if you like irish pubs MVP and the ditch 560155
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 6/14/2009, 11:54 am

you look like a indian you should have been wearing a loin cloth MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 870783

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 6/14/2009, 5:09 pm

Good thing i didn't post a picture i was originally gonna put up,it would have to be censored ,its of me taking a pee in MV. the picture shows too much details lol! MVP and the ditch 56958 :,,,,,,,,,,,:
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 6/14/2009, 6:10 pm

TheWogg wrote:Good thing i didn't post a picture i was originally gonna put up,it would have to be censored ,its of me taking a pee in MV. the picture shows too much details lol! MVP and the ditch 56958 :,,,,,,,,,,,:

lol! They make a zoom that magnifies that well????? MVP and the ditch 56958 :,,,,,,,,,,,: MVP and the ditch 56958
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 6/14/2009, 11:10 pm

mvpee" alt="" />
This was the one i was hoping to catch,guess my chum was too toxic and not big enough. :affraid: :help: MVP and the ditch 177925
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 6/15/2009, 3:12 am

MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 that was great....
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 7/15/2009, 10:09 am

TheWogg wrote:mvpee" alt="" />
This was the one i was hoping to catch,guess my chum was too toxic and not big enough. :affraid: :help: MVP and the ditch 177925
OOOPs,I forgot to mention ! That water was deep and cold ! :.......: lol! MVP and the ditch 92223
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 7/15/2009, 12:24 pm

MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 THATS A TRIP
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

MVP and the ditch Empty BIG RED LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 7/21/2009, 3:46 pm

TheWogg wrote:Good thing i didn't post a picture i was originally gonna put up,it would have to be censored ,its of me taking a pee in MV. the picture shows too much details lol! MVP and the ditch 56958 :,,,,,,,,,,,:

You gotta quit usin the telephoto lens!!!!!! MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958 MVP and the ditch 56958

FC