Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS Penn Spinning Reels

Go down

WTS Penn  Spinning Reels Empty WTS Penn Spinning Reels

Post  Guest 6/9/2009, 6:00 pm

Need cash for New GPS system, selling some of my stash.

Penn 713Z as New, Prime condition, $110.00 shipped
Penn 704Z with Manual Pick up kit never installed, Choice condition $140.00 shipped
Penn 712 Greenie,average condition, new drag stack bumper bail good, emblem intact $55.00 shipped
Penn 710 Greenie ,excellent condition, bright paint very chips, drag stack new,emblem intact $70.00 shipped

Will put up a few more after these are sold, Sorry No Trades and I have No Pay Pal,also No Photos avail ,if you purchase a reel,then not happy, send it back for full refund and i will send an extra 20.00 back for your troubles. AL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

WTS Penn  Spinning Reels Empty Re: WTS Penn Spinning Reels

Post  Olbarny 6/10/2009, 10:31 am

I've bought/traded several reels from/with Al. For those of you who haven't done business with him, I can tell that you can rest assured that when Al tells you a reel is "good", it's "better than good".

Olbarny

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/10/2009, 5:14 pm

alsears wrote:Need cash for New GPS system, selling some of my stash.

Penn 713Z as New, Prime condition, $110.00 shipped
Penn 704Z with Manual Pick up kit never installed, Choice condition $140.00 shipped
Penn 712 Greenie,average condition, new drag stack bumper bail good, emblem intact $55.00 shipped
Penn 710 Greenie ,excellent condition, bright paint very chips, drag stack new,emblem intact $70.00 shipped

Will put up a few more after these are sold, Sorry No Trades and I have No Pay Pal,also No Photos avail ,if you purchase a reel,then not happy, send it back for full refund and i will send an extra 20.00 back for your troubles. AL

This Thread closed owing to lack of interest, moving sale to another web site
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down