Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUMMED OUT

+5
stilltryn
REDBASS
fishincrazy
whitey
stevel
9 posters

Go down

BUMMED OUT Empty BUMMED OUT

Post  stevel 6/9/2009, 3:36 pm

havent fished in over a week bad back finally went to see doc today pain too intense down my leg damn siatic nerve got to go to therapy for two or three weeks who thought a nerve named siatic could hurt so much :( :( BUMMED OUT........
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

BUMMED OUT Empty Re: BUMMED OUT

Post  whitey 6/9/2009, 3:41 pm

that pain down your leg is the same that was going through my shoulder and down my arm .. 3 surgerys in 2 years ... i feel for ya ... take 800 millagrams of ibuprofin every 8 hours for the next few days ... when you think the pain is gone do it one more day ... 94 i had my lower back done herniations were touching the nerve shutting my left leg off ..

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 6/9/2009, 9:48 pm

Damn!!!!I hope you feel better!!!!!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 6/9/2009, 10:10 pm

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER PAL. GET SOME GOOD PAIN MEDS. THEN GO FISH. BUMMED OUT 622665
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  stilltryn 6/9/2009, 11:05 pm

the wife has had the same thing for about 4yrs now. 2 times a year she is out of work for like 2 days or so. it aint fun. good luck
stilltryn
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephus3 6/11/2009, 3:25 pm

Been dealing with this same thing for 8 months. Did two sets of therapy and now I have to go for an epidural from a pain management Doc. L-5, S-1 are the culprits.

Sucks
Sephus3
Sephus3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 6/11/2009, 3:33 pm

Sephus3 wrote:Been dealing with this same thing for 8 months. Did two sets of therapy and now I have to go for an epidural from a pain management Doc. L-5, S-1 are the culprits.

Sucks
Had that done 9 times,did not help me at all,some people are differnt tho,also got the neck thing going on like whitey for 5 pluse years..not a happy camper. :(
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 6/11/2009, 3:50 pm

I've been there Steve. I had it probably 3 or 4 times. The last time was probably 5 years ago. I did the Chiropractic thing but I'm not sure that ever really helped. I think the best thing I did was moist heat. Heating pads with wet towels. Or hot baths or whirlpools. Good luck. One day you will wake up and it will just be gone.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Husky 6/11/2009, 5:09 pm

stevel wrote:havent fished in over a week bad back finally went to see doc today pain too intense down my leg damn siatic nerve got to go to therapy for two or three weeks who thought a nerve named siatic could hurt so much :( :( BUMMED OUT........
Been there, done that! Ask the doctor for a prescription for Flexeril! I had it so bad I had to sleep in a chair. Finally I went to the doctor who gave me Flexeril and Oxy.
It may not be a cure, but you'll be functional, and maybe even fish, some. JMHO.
Husky
Husky

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 6/11/2009, 8:03 pm

thanks evryone for the support ive had 17 surgeries since 1994 bad car wreck but this pain I THINK IS ALMOST THE WORST. I must have forgot the pain I had in the past cant sleep cant laydown cant do it with the wife but most of all CANT FISH :( :( I miss it and before we know it the bass ull be gone , started therapy so I hope it will go away soon :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum